Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

How to get 1:1 sense in Warzone?

I want to have the same sensitivity as my hip fire when I ads, I come from Csgo and Valroant where the hipfire is the same and I want those values to transfer over to warzone. I plugged in the numbers into the calculator, but it just gives me a value of 1 for all ads, low zoom and high zoom. When i try to do a 360 swipe it falls to short. Any help?

3 hours ago, baggyprince said:

I want to have the same sensitivity as my hip fire when I ads, I come from Csgo and Valroant where the hipfire is the same and I want those values to transfer over to warzone. I plugged in the numbers into the calculator, but it just gives me a value of 1 for all ads, low zoom and high zoom. When i try to do a 360 swipe it falls to short. Any help?

neither csgo nor val have 1:1 360 distance 

image.thumb.png.60747e578af94b6eecc66cf8e6e01723.pngcsgo

image.thumb.png.1226794ba9c35d3e706916f1b7cf2525.pngval

each at 1.0 ads 

having the same distance / 360 when scoped in 

image.thumb.png.e85ca711e4cd3e79ff94403ffdc142bb.png

would be this and using it isnt beneficial at all you will quickly notice that this wont benefit your aim since high zoom will always feel too fast 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=44f4fd901f05d7344e26421e273eab56

this would be an example for what you could do when converting val to warzone 

suggest these 2  for the best results image.png.0774c31276a0fd7aa3a28454ceb8219d.png

Having the same 360 distance across all scopes is not possible in Warzone (or almost any other game). You'd need to be able to change the ADS multiplier for each scope and a higher maximum value for the ADS multiplier. 

You can still try MDV 0% (Apex default), MDV 133% (CS:GO and Warzone default), MDH 100% (Valorant default), or any other % and see which one feels best for you. If you use those links, you'll just need to set you CS:GO sensitivity and your DPI and it will give you all the config file values that you'll need to change (including FOV). Also, if you're using a monitor distance % based hipfire to ADS conversion, the ADS multipliers in Warzone will be set to 1, there's nothing wrong there.