Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Converting From Warface to Rainbow Six Siege

I have been using Warface default 15 sens to calc my new sens in other games because I realized I never changed it. In the past I had used it to calculate my siege sens.

I recently bought a new computer and calculated new sens for siege and it is insanely high now.

I am using the same mouse at the same 400 dpi with the removed windows 10 acceleration mod.

I was using the config file and I don't know what changed.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pictures of the intended calculation and what you put into the config file would be helpful.

It sounds like maybe you changed the MouseYawSensitivity without changing the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit. You can get finer granularity by setting your intended sensitivity lower than the default 50 in the calculator to get a more accurate calculation with less discrepancy (I set mine to 1). As another aside, your sensitivity may feel slower or faster depending on what the FOV of the game is. Warface has a locked fov of 60 vertical degrees. Siege has a FOV slider in the options menu which is in vertical degrees aswell, so setting that to 60, or using one of the Viewspeed calculation options will give you better results.

It seems you were doing different calculations in the past. By leaving the FOV in the R6 sections of the input as default (60) and Selecting Hipfire instead of ADS in the Warface section, you get your expected calculation of .003487.

Keep in mind that the calculator settings above the inputs will also change the output (matching to viewspeed instead of 360 distance etc.)

It may be helpful for you to read through the conversion options section of this post.

sens.png.aec583a51b4c28c354cb61a3703bfff1.png

11 hours ago, Readesu said:

Attached is the calc im getting now. I managed to find a backup of my siege config file and was confused as to why the calculation changed.

sens.png

sens2.png

you should set xfactor to its default value of 0.02 unless the site gives you something different , after the scope changes the calculations often don't use that slider anymore 

further 4:3 stretched and 16: wont feel the same no matter what you do 

even if you weren't using stretched going from 60fov to 90 fov is a huge jump that will end up over complicating life  

image.png.77f1ea75175c85a77883a80a3f0a3ef0.pngthis is much more helpfull than a simple picture