Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

• Wizard
37 minutes ago, SquirtyBuns said:

Hey i keep converting my Fortnite sense of 0.07 at 800 dpi to cs:go for reference, and it seems way too fast to be correct. Am i missing something?

Make sure you select In-game as location. Fortnite have different sensitivity in the config file and in-game.

i need lots of help because im confused with the questions ppl hve been asking.

so at the start of the topic someome said there fov is 120 and the calculatlr didnt account for it. how do you change fov. and also the calculator sensitivity on the website is confusing

On 5/24/2018 at 5:41 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Never mind my last reply, they are added to the config file calculations now.

Added config file as a location option now.

I can also report that Save the World is now fixed in terms of acceleration!

Just tested and tried some random cm/degree back and forth in STW hipfire in my homebase. There's something wrong with fast movement. Let's say i do a 19cm/180° very slowly i end up with an accurate result matching the calculator but if i do the same thing with a fast swipe i end up doing only an approx 110° for 19cm like some kind of neg accel.

Could you test and confirm you get different results too ? maybe a polling rate issue ? but there's definitely something wrong for me, maybe i need a fresh install.

No problem in BR tho.

8 hours ago, heybg2 said:

I think DPI Wizard said it was unchanged, not sure though.

have you got the -1.4xxxx fix in place and used config settings from the calc?

do you want to test and see if its the same for you? mouse left to right moves slower than up/down with different distances

1 minute ago, StateOfUnrest said:

have you got the -1.4xxxx fix in place and used config settings from the calc?

do you want to test and see if its the same for you? mouse left to right moves slower than up/down with different distances

Yes, I have. I don't have time to test it tonight, tomorrow I can.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb bebeto:

Just tested and tried some random cm/degree back and forth in STW hipfire in my homebase. There's something wrong with fast movement. Let's say i do a 19cm/180° very slowly i end up with an accurate result matching the calculator but if i do the same thing with a fast swipe i end up doing only an approx 110° for 19cm like some kind of neg accel.

Could you test and confirm you get different results too ? maybe a polling rate issue ? but there's definitely something wrong for me, maybe i need a fresh install.

No problem in BR tho.

I have the same thing, I thought I'm just going crazy. Do you happen to use a 2nd monitor?

• Wizard
2 hours ago, bebeto said:

No problem in BR tho.

STW has had polling rate issues since day 1, but I briefly tested it in 4.3 and it seemed to be fixed. I might have to do some more testing, but if your findings are correct it seems like it's not fixed after all.

11 hours ago, StoCS said:

what is the 1.4xxx fix im so confused pleaser help me

They're talking about this post :

10 hours ago, eXecut1on said:

I have the same thing, I thought I'm just going crazy. Do you happen to use a 2nd monitor?

Nope single monitor. At least i'm not alone 🤯

10 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

STW has had polling rate issues since day 1, but I briefly tested it in 4.3 and it seemed to be fixed. I might have to do some more testing, but if your findings are correct it seems like it's not fixed after all.

Now i remember you already mentioned it and feels like it. Make sense when moving slowly i'm in the 150hz range roughly and fast near 1000hz. I'll wait for you to confirm.

1 hour ago, StoCS said:

SO just to be clear all of this talk about fov and 1:1 ratios and vertical horizontal stuff is old and doesnt matter or should i still change stuff and download the client editor

The fix doesn't affect your FOV, it changes your vertical sensitivity to be the same as your horizontal sensitivity. In Fortnite, by default, your vertical sensitivy is about 42% slower than your horizontal sensitivity.

11 minutes ago, StoCS said:

So it would be better to do that fix? if it is how do i do it

and what is the save file thing in the calculator

If you don't like how vertical sensitivity is slower, then try the fix. The instructions are here: