Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

• Wizard
39 minutes ago, MoonGazing said:

i keep getting Calculated sensitivity too high Increase either sensitivity 1 or new DPI ami doing something wrong? Im just trying to find the targeting 

You're not doing anything wrong, but the current version of the calculator is a bit unforgiving here as the correct calculation is exactly 1 since the FOV for targeting is the same as for hipfire. But due to rounding of the numbers the calculation results in something like 1.000001 which is interpreted as too high. If you enter 0.050000001 for targeting it actually works. This is fixed in the next version to be more forgiving.

On 8/22/2018 at 3:10 AM, StoCS said:

can anyone help me find me a perfect Targeting and Scoped sensitivity

Depends if you prefer a lower/slower ads/scope sens from your general/hipfire sens. Or if you prefer to keep your sens the same across all of them for easier/faster to build up muscle memory) You could go into playground and play around (even better take a friend with you) and ask him to move a little from side to side and such, veil you try to keep your cross air on him, and then fine tune your sens one or the other way based upon if you over or under aim. You could also look up guides on youtube on how to find your optimal dpi/sens combo. after that stick with it and practice with it.

Edited by RepsakXD
17 hours ago, JofrAd said:

how do i remove the negative acceleration of my mouse in fortnite?😣

BR is fine. In STW there's nothing to do, except playing at 125hz and maybe 500, so good.

9 hours ago, RepsakXD said:

As far as I know there is no accel in Fortnite. But there is accel in windows, did you remember to turn that off?

i think he was talking about STW

17 hours ago, bebeto said:

BR is fine. In STW there's nothing to do, except playing at 125hz and maybe 500, so good.

i think he was talking about STW

I have no other alternative explanation than my mouse is bad and I have to buy a much better one, right?

Edited by JofrAd
  • 4 weeks later...

Could we get a more accurate calculation for Fortnite if possible? I use viewspeed horizontal from CS:GO and my fortnite sensitivity is off by -10% and i don't know if it's 0.04 or 0.049. Please add an extra decimal place if you can, it'd be greatly appreciated.

• Wizard
7 minutes ago, veloci said:

Could we get a more accurate calculation for Fortnite if possible? I use viewspeed horizontal from CS:GO and my fortnite sensitivity is off by -10% and i don't know if it's 0.04 or 0.049. Please add an extra decimal place if you can, it'd be greatly appreciated.

It always rounds down if the value is below 0.045 and up if it's above 0.045 in your example. Still not possible to enter more decimals into the game though, so not changing the rounding. 

49 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It always rounds down if the value is below 0.045 and up if it's above 0.045 in your example. Still not possible to enter more decimals into the game though, so not changing the rounding. 

I use the Client Settings Editor, which does allow for more accurate values. It'd be a great help as I'm always undershooting with my shots, although I understand if you don't want to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The calculation will only be different if you use a vertical matching method. 360 distance and horizontal FOV does not change between 1440x1080 and 1920x1080.

so do you mean if I was converting from windows to Fortnite and my game was stretched I would use "monitor distance - vertical 0%" instead of horizontal? Since the vfov only changes 

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
19 minutes ago, eXecut1on said:

I keep reading that ADS has the same FoV as Hipfire and I don't understand how that's possible since it's zooming in. Can anyone explain?

Most guns only move the camera forwards, but rifles do zoom in. They are the same FOV as Scope Assault Rifle in the calculator.

As you can see here the FOV is exactly the same for normal ADS:

fnads.gif

I'm just confused how the Viewspeed is the same between Hipfire and ADS, considering the cm/360° is identical, the center of the rotation is the character and the visibility relative to hipfire is reduced. Having 1.0 Targeting feels significantly faster to me, I don't know if it's just placebo.