Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Outriders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone found a way to set mouse sens to an odd number, like 1.5?

It works on the ADS options in game if you scroll to the end and then back because at the end when you scroll to the left it stops on an odd number, while on the right an even number, however on the mouse sens option it's an even number on both sides.

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Resmarax said:

Has anyone found a way to set mouse sens to an odd number, like 1.5?

It works on the ADS options in game if you scroll to the end and then back because at the end when you scroll to the left it stops on an odd number, while on the right an even number, however on the mouse sens option it's an even number on both sides.

Nope, only for ADS. Great UI design there 😆

I can't quite quantify how the calculation feels wrong, but matching for 0% MDH makes both ADS and scoped sensitivities feel much faster than they should – by almost double if I were to go strictly by feel. The calculator tells me I should use 1.2 for Hipfire, and 1.9 for ADS and Scope both, and while Hipfire feels perfect, 1.0 for the rest seems to be much more in line with what I'm looking for. This is made even more confusing since increasing the percentage of the Monitor Distance decreases the value of the zoomed sensitivities in the calculator.

Edit: I should add, this is for the Demo. Accel is disabled as instructed, of course.

Edited by PressingForward
  • Wizard
20 minutes ago, PressingForward said:

I can't quite quantify how the calculation feels wrong, but matching for 0% MDH makes both ADS and scoped sensitivities feel much faster than they should – by almost double if I were to go strictly by feel. The calculator tells me I should use 1.2 for Hipfire, and 1.9 for ADS and Scope both, and while Hipfire feels perfect, 1.0 for the rest seems to be much more in line with what I'm looking for. This is made even more confusing since increasing the percentage of the Monitor Distance decreases the value of the zoomed sensitivities in the calculator.\

Edit: I should add, this is for the Demo.

The game needed an update, try again now and it should work as intended.

• 1 year later...