Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

I need flick or micro flick on all apex sensitivity help pls

People usually go for MDH 100% or 75% for flicks (maybe 56.25%), but you can try literally any other MDH %. Higher percentages feel faster and that's why they might feel better for flicking.

That being said, changing your MDH % could feel better at first, but being able to flick (or to aim in general) just depends on your coordination, so when you get used to the new %, you'll probably do as good as you did with MDH 0% or maybe a bit better if your coordination got better when you were adapting. It's just up to you if you want to go through that adaptation phase or not.

7 hours ago, Layead said:

hello! 

i really need your help, i was believing the flick sens was monitor distance vertical 0%, and i read on this forum this is for same tracking speed.

i don't need regular speed, i need to flick at same point on the screen, how can i do that please ?

i share you my setting here :
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=d52d542ddb4ef72027b104783d87a628

thanks for help, love on this community 🥰🃏

the issue with "i need to flick to the same spot " thing is that in reality you dont always need to move the same distance especially in a game like apex which is mostly tracking focussed

there is no perfect solution to aim (fiven the human factor)0% jsut makes the most sense.

your gameplay shouldnt be centered on flicks (while they look flashy they are more of a sign of bad mechanics , lack of tracking awareness or crosshair placement )

yes its smart to use whatever suits you the best i dont think that it would be wise to center your whole ads sens on flicking if that was your plan contrary to the whole belief system built around guys like shroud etc good aim doesnt have to look flashy

38 minutes ago, ProuDBeasT said:

That being said, changing your MDH % could feel better at first, but being able to flick (or to aim in general) just depends on your coordination, so when you get used to the new %, you'll probably do as good as you did with MDH 0% or maybe a bit better if your coordination got better when you were adapting. It's just up to you if you want to go through that adaptation phase or not.

cant argue with that part i recently tried using 100mdh at 80% scale due to a bit of a destiny 2 phase and while it worked nice initially you quickly notice the lack of actual uniformity (especially in hectic situatuions) 

ill stick to 0% + raw accel for now since that is my current ideal setup

8 hours ago, Layead said:

So there is no solutions that's it ?

I'd say that sticking to MDH 0% is a good solution. You're already used to it, so the main factor that decides right now if you hit your flicks or not is your mouse coordination. Getting used to a higher MDH % won't change your coordination by itself, so the % of flicks that you hit after adapting will probably be the same.