Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Mouse Sensor Accuracy Test #1 (G900 vs EC2-A vs PM3360)

DPI Wizard

Would also love to see new G PRO Hero sensor test vs old G PRO PMW3366 sensor

Btw what mouse pad was used in previous tests?

PS. DPIWizard, do you have old Logitech G3 or Logitech G5 by any means? If so i would've subscribe for 3 years/pay for specific test or whatever for you to test it :lol:

I haven't really followed the sensor discussions too much lately but is there any reason to expect the Hero might be something "better" than a 3360/3389 with some additional power saving features? Well I suppose I should say 3390 since that's apparently exactly what that is. I mean sensor implementation is one thing but to me it just seems comparing sensors has become a bit of a meme when you have people claiming there's night/day differences between the 3360, 3366 and Truemove1 sensors even though they're technically pretty much the exact same sensor with some firmware? tweaks. 

But yeah it would be interesting to see if said power saving features come with any disadvantages as far as tracking quality goes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I am :)

I started doing new tests, but it's quite time-consuming and have a low priority over other things so it's put on hold. It's very interesting though, so I want to get more done.

Those sensor tests are the most representative and accurate in the whole internet so sh*t must be done atleast from time to time with most popular mice and sensors claimed to be the best in the market like gpro 3366, gpro hero and smth with 3389 for example to make us happy:D 

• 1 month later...

I had all sensors (g102:mercury, g pro:hero, g pro:pmw3366)

Top sensors for me:
1: PMW3366
2: HERO
3: Mercury

My opinion the best sensor is the PMW3366. The mercury sensor in g102 is not very accurate in small movements. It's feel weird. But it's good for this price.The HERO, i don't know i feel good but not the same accurate like a PMW3366. After HERO sensor i use again a PMW3366, and feel more responsive,smooth, accurate.

Hope we see these sensor test soon. I'm very interested.

Edited by Dency
  • 3 months later...
On 6/6/2019 at 12:13 AM, Dribbler said:

Those sensor tests are the most representative and accurate in the whole internet so sh*t must be done atleast from time to time with most popular mice and sensors claimed to be the best in the market like gpro 3366, gpro hero and smth with 3389 for example to make us happy:D 

Up

• 7 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 7:01 AM, DPI Wizard said:

I am :)

I started doing new tests, but it's quite time-consuming and have a low priority over other things so it's put on hold. It's very interesting though, so I want to get more done.

Hey Mate, when are the gpro tests going up? Keen to see them!