MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Back 4 Blood

• Wizard
55 minutes ago, sc0zz said:

Affected by: FOV: (Monitor Distance Horizontal 100%)

what exactly does that mean for me when converting a sensitivity say from  BF3 when using these settings?

Must I change my ads and scope fields or can I leave them?

What it means is that if you change FOV, the 360 distance will also change.

You don't need to consider this at all though, the calculator does the magic for you.

27 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

What it means is that if you change FOV, the 360 distance will also change.

You don't need to consider this at all though, the calculator does the magic for you.

Thanks. I am aware that the fov changes the sensitivity in UE4 games. I come across it a lot but you have specifically put Monitor Distance Horizontal, where as I use vertical for ads etc (no reason for that, I think I was told to once) - but it appears that ads and scope sens doesn't change if I change the second field to monitor distance horizontal, so I just wondered why it was specified. Did you just mean that the game uses horizontal FOV?

Also can you clarify that only two decimal places can be entered if your sens is 10+? I assume that if somehow you could get 100+ (40 dpi? :P) it would be 1 decimal then.

Edited by sc0zz
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, sc0zz said:

Thanks. I am aware that the fov changes the sensitivity in UE4 games. I come accross it a lot but you have specifically put Monitor Distance Horizontal, where as I use vertical for ads etc (no reason for that, I think I was told to once) - but it appears that ads and scope sens doesn't change if I change the second field to monitor distance horizontal, so I just wondered why it was specified. Did you just mean that the game uses horizontal FOV?

It's specified just for information (and is unrelated to what you use to convert). This is how the game scales the sensitivity with the FOV, so Monitor Distance Horizontal 100% means that if e.g. the horizontal FOV is halved, the 360 distance is doubled.

Some games do scale sensitivity to vertical FOV even though they use horizontal FOV, so it's not necessarily linked.

One thing I've found useful for UE4 games is https://www.saveeditonline.com/

You can upload .sav files and edit them, then download the edited copy and replace. It doesn't work with everything but I just tried the B4B file with the sensitivities (
C:\Users\userid\AppData\Local\Back4Blood\Steam\Saved\SaveGames\PlayerSettingsGame) .. and it did work. Worth a shot if you're a perfectionist and your 360 sens is above 10 because of a low dpi.

Edited by sc0zz
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've updated the game now and added Ridden :)

Hi,

thanks for that. Are you sure it's correct? I ask because when using the horizontal option I now get a sensitivity that's almost 7+ what it was before - when really that shouldn't change. Basically they now have two options in the menu - one slider for hfov and another slider for vfov - you can choose which calculation you want. So, I would have thought that the horizontal calculation would remain the same and in fact that is my experience in game.  A bit confusing. It wouldn't matter except this affects the newly added ridden 3rd person sens too =/ - appreciate the fast work though. Top man 👍

• Wizard
Just now, sc0zz said:

Basically they now have two options in the menu - one slider for hfov and another slider for vfov - you can choose which calculation you want. 

Oh, I missed this, I just saw the new vertical one and changed everything to that. So use that for now, I will update for the horizontal :)

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Oh, I missed this, I just saw the new vertical one and changed everything to that. So use that for now, I will update for the horizontal :)

Ok that makes sense. Thanks. It looks like the 3rd person view of the ridden doesn't change the sensitivity anyway. They just throw a mini ridden model into the first person perspective XD - thanks again. Merry Christmas 👍

Edited by sc0zz
typo
  • 1 year later...
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, myl1ttlefr1end said:

Hello, there is no config file option in Back 4 Blood. And I think in-game values is not right.

That's because there is no config file to set the sensitivity in for the game.

The calculations are correct, but be sure to select the correct FOV Constraint and that Mouse Smoothing is off.