Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Sensitivity multiplier after moving from cod

Hello! hope you're having a great day. I come from call of duty where I got really good at sniping and controlling my sensitivity. I moved to apex and found the same hip fire sensitivity I use for cod but when it comes to the scope multiplier I cant find the right sensitivity, so I don't play as well as I potentially could. Does anyone know how I can convert my scope sensitivity from cod to apex? Thank you for readingr/apexlegends - Sensitivity multiplier after moving from cod

9 minutes ago, ProuDBeasT said:

I'd suggest you to use the same FOV values for both games and also using the first "scalar_0" value in Apex (not the second one).

tbf wouldnt 1.482758 + 1.526475/ 2= "scalar_0"  1.5046165 be logical as well since that should give you a similar amount of discrepancy for both instead of having one of them work well and the otehr not so much this might lessen the difference

not that the difference is very npticeable to begin with

4 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

that should give you a similar amount of discrepancy for both

That's right, but I think that using the mean could be the play or not depending on the amount of discrepancy and the discrepancy tolerance of each individual. In this case, assuming the same HFOV, the mean scalar_0 value would give a 13% increase in MDH for the 1x group (MDH 88%) and an 8% decrease for the second group (MDH 67%). A >13% difference in MDH might be tolerable.

For me, personally, a 25% change in MDH is too big of a difference. MDH 100% for the 1x group gives a scalar_0 value equal to MDH 75% for the second group. That's so noticeable for me that I just try to avoid using those iron sights (very annoying in the early game). Now, if I used the mean scalar_0 value, it'd be the same as using MDH ~125% for the first group and MDH ~86% for the second one. That's up to a 25% difference again.

2 hours ago, ProuDBeasT said:

That's right, but I think that using the mean could be the play or not depending on the amount of discrepancy and the discrepancy tolerance of each individual. In this case, assuming the same HFOV, the mean scalar_0 value would give a 13% increase in MDH for the 1x group (MDH 88%) and an 8% decrease for the second group (MDH 67%). A >13% difference in MDH might be tolerable.

For me, personally, a 25% change in MDH is too big of a difference. MDH 100% for the 1x group gives a scalar_0 value equal to MDH 75% for the second group. That's so noticeable for me that I just try to avoid using those iron sights (very annoying in the early game). Now, if I used the mean scalar_0 value, it'd be the same as using MDH ~125% for the first group and MDH ~86% for the second one. That's up to a 25% difference again.

could you guys add me on discord? I really would appreciate it.  its MrHishamUp#6711. Thank you all for your help<3