Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

CSGO to PUBG, cant get it to work

Hi! 

So I've been trying to make my PUBG sens the same as my CSGO sens, however without much luck it seems. It tells me I sohuld put my PUBG sens at 39-44 depending if I use viewspeed or 360/monitor distance. So can someone please tell me how it should look like cause I'm going crazy over here, cant get it to feel the same. Thank you

(I am a bit slow to bare with me)

Settings
I am playing 1440x1080 stretched in cs go

93ac60cf4d26bb558816c0b267851fe1.png
https://gyazo.com/93ac60cf4d26bb558816c0b267851fe1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to write my own post regarding this...

However, I'm trying to convert from PUBG to CSGO (16:9 not stretched) & it is converting incorrectly, I have input all the relevant settings (see attached), I instantly felt that my sensitivity was way too high in comparison to PUBG, I even went into a pubg lobby & carefully measured a perfect 180 on my mousepad, I compared this to a perfect 180 on csgo & this confirmed that this sens was too high, by changing my csgo sens to match the measured distance on my mousepad my sens should be roughly around the 2.50 mark not 2.80

Seems really weird <_<

pubg2csgosens.thumb.png.7d10263cd7101a947887a36d7b7f2324.png

edit: I also noticed I hadn't changed my ingame pubg fov to 95 but that only lowers the csgo sens by 0.04 anyway so it's still not lowered enough

Edited by Ash Heaward
On 01/09/2017 at 9:56 PM, Drimzi said:

The problem there is that you don't have the same field of view in both games. You have a higher amount of degrees shown on screen in csgo, and so maintaining the same viewspeed is going to cover more degrees and result in a faster 360.

even so, the fov is only different by a small margin, using the values that this website suggests is way too off

• Wizard
On 9/1/2017 at 9:57 PM, Ash Heaward said:

Was just about to write my own post regarding this...

However, I'm trying to convert from PUBG to CSGO (16:9 not stretched) & it is converting incorrectly, I have input all the relevant settings (see attached), I instantly felt that my sensitivity was way too high in comparison to PUBG, I even went into a pubg lobby & carefully measured a perfect 180 on my mousepad, I compared this to a perfect 180 on csgo & this confirmed that this sens was too high, by changing my csgo sens to match the measured distance on my mousepad my sens should be roughly around the 2.50 mark not 2.80

Seems really weird <_<

If you try to match 360 Distance instead of Viewspeed, you will get the exact same 360 (or 180 if you will) regardless of FOV. But this conversion is only suitable for hipfire, not for scopes.

11 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

If you try to match 360 Distance instead of Viewspeed, you will get the exact same 360 (or 180 if you will) regardless of FOV. But this conversion is only suitable for hipfire, not for scopes.

There was so much emphasis between the other 2 conversions I didn't think to try that, everyone was saying how viewspeed is so much more of an accurate conversion than monitor distance that I had only ever tried those 2, now I've used 360 distance it feels okay in game, thanks for your help!

12 hours ago, Drimzi said:

The fov difference is massive. If you want the same fov in both games, you would have to drop csgo from 90 fov to 65 fov, or increase pubg from 80 fov to 106.26 fov.

Actually I already use 95 fov in pubg, so I'm not too far off although I have managed to get the sens in cs pretty good now by using the 360 distance conversion, how did you get the values & compare fov's from both games btw?