Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

DEATHLOOP

DPI Wizard

Thanks for adding the Deathloop calculations. Arkane released a Steam beta-branch today that fixes the jittery mouse input when at a locked 60fps. As long as you lock your framerate to 30/60/120, mouse input is near perfect now. To access the beta branch now (if you don't feel like waiting for the public release) the code is juliannashotme. Just enter that in the Steam beta-branch section for Deathloop. 

Anyway, I was wondering if you add a calculation for a certain weapon:

Spoiler

Egor, one of the Visionaries, has a unique Rapier with an enhanced zoom passive when ADS.  

Edited by LeopardTurret
  • 11 months later...

@DPI Wizard

These settings appear to be a bit off. So for instance the LIMP-10 using in game option returns a value of 16 but the config file option returns a value of 0.84. The problem is 0.84 in game is 84 not 16 and then to further confuse, 84 is too fast and 16 is too slow. Something's off. Can you check them please?

image.png.7dbee005de198ad52e985cc5c9897d74.png

Plus in the config file the value is ark_player_ironsight_camera_speed_ratio_mouse - might you have confused the controller values?

image.png.383ef5cb27d29652c1f1762dc8e17725.png

• Wizard
On 8/26/2022 at 10:16 PM, sc0zz said:

@DPI Wizard

These settings appear to be a bit off. So for instance the LIMP-10 using in game option returns a value of 16 but the config file option returns a value of 0.84. The problem is 0.84 in game is 84 not 16 and then to further confuse, 84 is too fast and 16 is too slow. Something's off. Can you check them please?

The ADS in this game was completely changed since it was added. I've updated it now :)

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The ADS in this game was completely changed since it was added. I've updated it now :)

Thank you for taking the time. 🙂👍

Can I ask why the special guns aren't listed? The gold quality unique guns. There's a couple with scopes that it would be nice to have the calculations for.

Edited by sc0zz
extra question