Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Halo Infinite

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, shiina_mkt said:

I feel the same

Last month was dpi 400 1.6 (scale 1.6)

I tried it today 400 2.1 (scale 1.1) Feel the same

Is it just me...

Ya I'm 100%, but last flight 800dpi 1.1 gave me a 360 distance of 19.8348 which is what the calculator still says, but when I've measured after the beta launch it seems closer to 17.5-18 inches. 

Once I drop down to 1.0 it seems to measure something over 19 or so. I'm not sure maybe @DPI Wizard can check this out?

Can't wait for zoom levels to be done, that will be awesome.

As far as hipfire goes, I just used whatever was already available on the calculator and it feels pretty damn good already. If you say that will get updated & improved even further then that's even better.

It's just the zoom levels that feel super wonky to me right now (just have them left at the default 1.0 for all zoom levels for now)

EDIT: what in the heck... don't know if it's a bug in the game but when I use the default 'V' keybind switch weapons, then scoped aim feel feels just fine actually... it was when I was using secondary default keybind (which is scroll wheel up/down) to switch weapons that the scoped mode felt wonky as all hell... so weird.

But updated values will be appreciated regardless.

Edited by pervysage
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've done this now, but it doesn't actually help anything on the precision since it has the same decimals as the main sensitivity.

If you have the option to set both horizontal and vertical scales to 0.1 or 0.2 while calculating the hipfire sensitivity that would give 5x or 10x times more precision for hipfire sensitivity.

• Wizard
47 minutes ago, shaeofwar said:

If you have the option to set both horizontal and vertical scales to 0.1 or 0.2 while calculating the hipfire sensitivity that would give 5x or 10x times more precision for hipfire sensitivity.

I've change the calculation around now so you can set your own horizontal scale to achieve this. Note that there's a bug where it won't warn you about the "Mouse Sensitivity" value being too high when using the "All" conversion, so if it's above 10 just raise the horizontal scale.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Royal Demon said:

Dont know if this is the right place to post this but im trying to convert battle field sens to halo. But i dont know what Max discrepancy is and is everything correct because it is lit up red.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=718227f3b9b8e456ffb2246804559ff3

The discrepancy is due to the limited precision in Halo's sensitivity. If you set the Horizontal and Vertical Scale to 0.1 you will get better accuracy:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=2b33fb8658ee89f5506c0c76967ba375

Hmm... so I was initially going to use the 1st calculation but then I saw the talk about using 0.1 horizontal scale to get more accuracy.

I then did a 2nd calculation but ended up having to use 0.4 horizontal scale instead (any lower than that and the mouse sensitivity was too high and calculator was showing the error - since I run 400 DPI)

1st calculation (normal 1 horizontal/vertical scale): https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=de2392dcba452fa5e0c1af486f870940

2nd calculation (0.4 scale): https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=6183e56798a169fd64c40bc43b8154f9

Basically, what I'm wondering is if it's really worth going through all the trouble of setting scale to 0.4 in game and using a higher mouse sensitivity? Will it be something that is noticeably more accurate?

Also I also want to match my Overwatch FOV which is 103 and the calculator automatically selects Hdeg Res as the FOV type for Overwatch... so if I understood correctly, I should use the same FOV Type as I do in Overwatch (so change the Halo FOV type which is 'Multiplier' by default in the calculator to Hdeg Res) if I want to match that FOV, correct? (this is what I did in the above calculations)

Edited by pervysage
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, pervysage said:

The discrepancy is so small in the first one it won't make much of a difference in your case, so just stick with 1.

3 minutes ago, pervysage said:

Also I also want to match my Overwatch FOV which is 103 and the calculator automatically selects Hdeg Res as the FOV type for Overwatch... so if I understood correctly, I should use the same FOV Type as I do in Overwatch if I want to match that FOV, correct? (this is what I did in the above calculations)

Correct, so to match Overwatch set the FOV to 106 in Halo (the FOV scaling is all messed up in Halo, that's why you get a weird value).

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

The discrepancy is so small in the first one it won't make much of a difference in your case, so just stick with 1.

Correct, so to match Overwatch set the FOV to 106 in Halo (the FOV scaling is all messed up in Halo, that's why you get a weird value).

Awesome, that is good to know. Thank you so much!

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, pervysage said:

Hmm.. so weird thing in-game, it doesn't seem to even allow for 106 FOV for some reason, haha. Setting it to 106, then leaving the menu and coming back you can see it defaults back to 105 so I guess I will just stick with that.

Yeah, it's really buggy. You can try to set it in the config file %LOCALAPPDATA%\HaloInfinite\Settings\SpecControlSettings.json:

"spec_control_field_of_view": {
        "version": 0,
        "value": 106
    },

There's no sensitivity in the file though, so I haven't included it in the instructions.

44 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yeah, it's really buggy. You can try to set it in the config file %LOCALAPPDATA%\HaloInfinite\Settings\SpecControlSettings.json:

"spec_control_field_of_view": {
        "version": 0,
        "value": 106
    },

There's no sensitivity in the file though, so I haven't included it in the instructions.

Thank you again! That certainly seems to do the trick. Also helps to know where the config file for this game is, I've been looking for it!