Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Jedi's mouse trick

1 hour ago, eru said:

if i use mdv = 0.68 , should i set the monitor coefficient in warzone to 0.68 aswell?

you dont have to fill in 1.78 in the calculator and yes you should enter 0.68 and then set all of them to 0.99 or 1.0 ads unless you use the specific value in the config

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=d929677415bda631cec5cfdc84d5892f

-----------------------

is there  a specific reason you are using 7 windows pointer speed ?

Edited by fortunate reee
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a quick question... I've read through this post multiple times and I'm still confused. To achieve the jedi trick, am I going to use MDV or MDH. both give different coefficient values. MDV gives you .68 and MDH gives you 1.21. Which one is the value I want to choose for games like battlefield, call of duty, and halo? Also, could someone explain the difference in using MDV and MDH for calculations. Thank You!

I know FOV plays a role and I set all my games to 106 if that helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 9:05 AM, Pyroxia said:

When you change it xy ratio with raw accel you also change windows pointer speed because of this you need to match Y axis again. It will be same cm/360 but different monitor distance.

EDIT:

Let me explain when you set your vertical sens 0.77 which is %100 MDV for 1600 DPI 3/11 from windows and set horizontal to 0.62 (%100 MDH for 1600 DPI 3/11 from windows). Now let's try to simulate it for games doesn't have x-y axis option.

keep horizontal ratio at 1=1600 DPI and set your sensitivity 0.62 in game now for vertical sens adjust your xy ratio it must be 1980 DPI at vertical axis. now you changed your windows pointer speed too and it's not same anymore.

how do you do this in custom curve pro?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Can you help me to sort out one moment.

In this example stalkerbronet got 61% MDV as average.

On 13/03/2022 at 09:23, stalkerbronet said:

The average between 0% and 100% MDV in my settings is 61% MDV so it would be correct to set monitor distance coefficient to 0.61?

But as far as i know, Modern Warfare provides only MDH in setting menu.

What value will be correct to use?

For now i suppose it would be 108,58% (178% MDV * 0.61). Cause i see that defolt calculator coefficients are 1.78 MDV * 0,68 = 1,21.

On 3/13/2022 at 5:53 PM, DPI Wizard said:

The original idea behind the current Jedi's Trick implementation was that it does horizontal and vertical at the same time. This obviously only works if the game supports vertical sensitivity, and it will only be 100% correct for hipfire.

So I'll add a vertical option in the next update.

So when transferring sensitivity from windows to game setting horizontal to %100mdh from windows and setting vertical to %100mdv from windows is the most correct way am I right? Because when I match both axis with %100mdh it doesnt feel natural but with that method I feel my sens is natural.

• 6 months later...

So did i get this right?!

Got a bit confused about all this technical and mathematical stuff, hehe^^

When i´m using Jedi´s Trick horizontal the coefficient would be 1.21 or 121 ingame.

Whem i´m using Jedi´s Trick vertical the coefficient would be 0.68 or 068 ingame, right?

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b860966b4575f4edc6b3d6f4e1ff667b

Also the vertical option has less overall deviation and is recommended over the horizontal option?!

Thank you guys!

:)

Edited by MarLey
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, MarLey said:

When i´m using Jedi´s Trick horizontal the coefficient would be 1.21 or 121 ingame.

Whem i´m using Jedi´s Trick vertical the coefficient would be 0.68 or 068 ingame, right?

These are just the close approximate monitor distance/coefficients to make the ADS sensitivity as close to 1 (or 100%) as possible.

4 hours ago, MarLey said:

Also the vertical option has less overall deviation and is recommended over the horizontal option?!

Which one is recommended depends on you preference really.

• 8 months later...
On 3/13/2022 at 7:53 AM, DPI Wizard said:

The original idea behind the current Jedi's Trick implementation was that it does horizontal and vertical at the same time. This obviously only works if the game supports vertical sensitivity, and it will only be 100% correct for hipfire.

So I'll add a vertical option in the next update.

you can still do this if you use rawaccel to change your y/x ratio

• 4 months later...
9 minutes ago, satellite4080 said:

These are not constants, these values will be different as they use centimeter in the formula.

For example, these are the values I got in CoD:MW

Jedi's Tick - Horizontal ≈ 107%MDV, 60%MDH; 107*(9/16)=60.1875%MDH

Jedi's Tick - Vertical ≈ 68%MDV, 38%MDH; 68*(9/16)=38.25%MDH