Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Ready or Not

• Wizard
On 12/19/2021 at 1:17 AM, bambideluxe said:

Thank you! The FOV setting in this game is unfortunate - ultrawide screens get a much more limited effective FOV since it's horizontal and bound to screen width.

On 12/20/2021 at 2:31 AM, SpunkyWhiteDog said:

I was able to change the mouse sensitivity accurately using Insurgency: Sandstorm's calculator. Isn't editing %LOCALAPPDATA%\ReadyOrNot\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini the best method?

13 minutes ago, KODa said:

Why not options for config file? It's available in the folder Spunky pointed above. 

Config file is added now, and it supports a much wider FOV!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Am 15.12.2023 um 12:27 schrieb DPI Wizard:

Everything was changed with the 1.0 release, the calculator is updated now.

The sensitivity values that I get...is that with ADS zoom enabled, or disabled? You can change this option in-game, so ADS fov is different I think. Second question...is ADS zoom disabled the same as hipfire? In a Steam forum thread somebody said it's still differnt...but if ADS has no zoom, all optics should be the same...or not?

• Wizard
21 hours ago, r3d84 said:

The sensitivity values that I get...is that with ADS zoom enabled, or disabled? You can change this option in-game, so ADS fov is different I think. Second question...is ADS zoom disabled the same as hipfire? In a Steam forum thread somebody said it's still differnt...but if ADS has no zoom, all optics should be the same...or not?

ADS Zoom has to be enabled.