Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Turbo Overkill

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, Sovereign said:

hey, i think they did something with the sensitivity with yesterdays release, it seems much slower than in the demo.

Heck, it's affected by FPS. I'll see if I can add it in a way where you enter your FPS to get it as close as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Wizard
8 minutes ago, Satalin said:

Hey..

I think there is something wrong with the calculations. Because the it's super slow.

Checked it now, and it should be spot on. Can you link your conversion? Stupid question maybe, but you have the game updated to the latest version?

• 2 months later...

It seems the mouse scalars can now go below 1 to one decimal place (0.1), including 0.0 which disables mouse movement. That calculator doesn't have a sensitivity that matches my... admittedly strange settings (0.75 sens, 6400 dpi Overwatch) but 0.2 seems to feel quite close.

40 minutes ago, HelixFDB said:

It seems the mouse scalars can now go below 1 to one decimal place (0.1), including 0.0 which disables mouse movement. That calculator doesn't have a sensitivity that matches my... admittedly strange settings (0.75 sens, 6400 dpi Overwatch) but 0.2 seems to feel quite close.

Did some calculations with Kovaak's Sensitivity matcher: Seems I was close, but the discrepancy is pretty large between 0.75 OW and 0.2-0.3 TO though. image.png.e28eb8b3e3cf80ce1286b3443755d041.png
image.png.ca38189714492f4a1557aa42f0046234.png

• Wizard
1 hour ago, HelixFDB said:

I've updated the game now, thanks for letting me know.

• 1 year later...