Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, AlexTheRed97 said:

Somethings going on with the ADS sens in this game. The iron sight sens feels relative, but the others feel super slow.

Yeah, it doesn't scale logically at all, which is why I haven't added it yet.

I need to get a few weapons to analyze, but from what I've seen so far it's very hard to get an accurate calculation due to how it scales with FOV.

@DPI Wizard something seems way off with the calculator for this one unless I'm brain farting and missing something. 

According to the calculator for 800dpi, 3 sens in game, and 110 FOV, my 360 distance should = 17.5342 inches. But when I measure it myself with a tape measure it is much closer to 20.10-20.30. 

I tried turning on the mouse smoothing in game to see if that's where the discrepancy came in, but that wasn't accurate with the calculator either (and I assume this would be turned off anyways along with acceleration which I have off).

I'm not sure if I'm missing something simple or if there's another setting somewhere affecting my sensitivity, but as far as I can tell the calculator isn't accurate. 

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yeah, it doesn't scale logically at all, which is why I haven't added it yet.

I need to get a few weapons to analyze, but from what I've seen so far it's very hard to get an accurate calculation due to how it scales with FOV.

I dont remember this happening in borderlands 3

10 hours ago, MoistGeorgeBush said:

@DPI Wizard something seems way off with the calculator for this one unless I'm brain farting and missing something. 

According to the calculator for 800dpi, 3 sens in game, and 110 FOV, my 360 distance should = 17.5342 inches. But when I measure it myself with a tape measure it is much closer to 20.10-20.30. 

I tried turning on the mouse smoothing in game to see if that's where the discrepancy came in, but that wasn't accurate with the calculator either (and I assume this would be turned off anyways along with acceleration which I have off).

I'm not sure if I'm missing something simple or if there's another setting somewhere affecting my sensitivity, but as far as I can tell the calculator isn't accurate. 

odds are you didnt properly measure need to remember to meassuere from sensor to sensor and not the corner of your mouse to the other corner

12 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

odds are you didnt properly measure need to remember to meassuere from sensor to sensor and not the corner of your mouse to the other corner

No I figured it out, I was measuring correctly, but there is something inconsistent about the slider in game. 

According to the calculator 3 in game sens, 700 DPI and 109 FOV should give me 20.2 inches 360 distance. I was getting around 22 inches or so. When I changed from 3 in game sens to a different sens and exited the menu, then changed back to 3 in game sens I was getting the 20.2 360 distance. 

The strange thing is that when I repeated the process sometimes I would get the "correct sens" and sometimes I would get the 22ish sens. Just plain weird, but Tiny Tina's does have janky M&K support. 

I know that may sound like I'm just measuring inconsistently or something like you suggested, but I've matched my sens for dozens of FPS games I promise that isn't the issue. 

• Wizard
Just now, MoistGeorgeBush said:

No I figured it out, I was measuring correctly, but there is something inconsistent about the slider in game. 

The slider might indeed be inconsistent. I always tested by moving it all the way to 1 or 100 then using the arrow keys rather than dragging it which yielded the correct result every time.

But the whole process is a bit sensitive, so definitely pay attention. 

11 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The slider might indeed be inconsistent. I always tested by moving it all the way to 1 or 100 then using the arrow keys rather than dragging it which yielded the correct result every time.

Ahh I see. Well thanks happy I got it figured out! 

40 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I was curious if you could add this as a note when converting sens to Wonderlands. Since it seems there is something odd with not using the arrow keys and using the slider with the mouse so that people get the correct results if at all possible.

• Wizard
13 hours ago, ChocoboGoesKweh said:

I was curious if you could add this as a note when converting sens to Wonderlands.

Done this now.

Also added a lot of scopes, note the difference between a 5x Sight and 5x Scope (there's also slight variations on other zoom levels depending on the weapon).

wonderlands-sightvscope.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 1:45 AM, fortunate reee said:

yo can just as well use raw accel or curstom curve to set a multiplier, that way you dont have to download sketchy stuff and that will work fpr all games

This open source fork is a brand of save editor that is based on the gibbed editor and has lineage all the way back to borderlands 1. It's very safe. It's not a code injector, it reads the save files directly. you can browse the open source code on github in the thread if you want.

This is strange, but has anyone else's FOV stopped impacting their sensitivity? I booted up today and my sens felt off, after some testing it seems like FOV has no impact on my sensitivity anymore. If I use the calculator with default FOV of 90 I get an accurate sens, but then when changing FOV my sens stays the same (this isn't how it has worked for tiny tinas or borderlands 3). Can't figure out what has changed since I last played. 

• Wizard
7 hours ago, MoistGeorgeBush said:

This is strange, but has anyone else's FOV stopped impacting their sensitivity? I booted up today and my sens felt off, after some testing it seems like FOV has no impact on my sensitivity anymore. If I use the calculator with default FOV of 90 I get an accurate sens, but then when changing FOV my sens stays the same (this isn't how it has worked for tiny tinas or borderlands 3). Can't figure out what has changed since I last played. 

It has indeed changed, I've updated the hipfire now. But all weapons are changed too it seems, these need to be re-analyzed which will take some time.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 2:52 PM, Naidvy said:

How does that work? I keep getting this error whenever I try to open the Wonderlands save file: Error parsing save: Invalid BL3 Save Game Type: OakProfile

Try using the Tiny tinas Console dumper on this page https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=19572 , it worked for me using an epic games version of the game a few weeks ago, changed fov & sens using it.