Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

New layout options, Jedi's Trick split into vertical and horizontal!

• Wizard

You can now (finally) change the layout of the calculator to your liking!

On the Calculator Settings header there's now three buttons to switch between the layouts: image.png
(These options will not show up if your resolution is too narrow)

• The first one is the classic one where the boxes are vertically stacked and have a max switch.
  • The second one will place the Calculator Settings and Input next to each other, and below them the Calculations and Game Info next to each other, using the entire width available.
  • The last one is like the classic layout, but with the width forced to max.
  • This setting is stored in your browser and not with your saved input.

image.png

Also Jedi's Trick is now split into Vertical and Horizontal. Previously it used primarily horizontal, and only vertical for those games that supports separate vertical sensitivity.

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2022 at 5:54 PM, Pyroxia said:

So which one has lowest deviation now vertical or horizontal Mr. @MacSquirrel_Jedi

On 4/27/2022 at 1:55 AM, Matsuho said:

I'm interested as well

In general i'm recommending a vertical option.

But it's not that easy. It will always depend on what you are comparing and what you want to achieve. To answer this is for standalone article. With many different examples. It's not in my power to demonstrate all possible scenarios. Thats why i developed a sensitivity graph in my utility. So any one can see what is happening with sensitivity. I'm thinking a while that i will create a standalone utility "sensitivity graph". Where you will fill 360° distances and H+VFOV and you will be able to compare not just two aims but many. For example Windows + game1 hipfire + game1 scope + game2 hipfire + game2 scope and so on. In one graph! Implementing this to calculator is useless. But standalone utility just for visual comparing, it could bring more light to monitor distance problematic.

Answer to your question is already in this video (Time 0:59-1:33). I'm only curious why it's not a part of instructions. By the way, this video is key to understand monitor distance matching. It took me many views and time than i fully understood. After that i was able to break the monitor distance matching :)

Edited by MacSquirrel_Jedi
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I think jedi trick is better.

Spoiler

I think the Jedi trick is better. But I don't know it is my opinion. I was searching for this webpage https://www.tangolearn.com/7-things-you-should-know-about-writing-satire/ because I am looking for the 7 things you should know about writing satire online and when I was searching for it online, I found your post.

Edited by GiuseppeMejia