Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

The best way to convert sense from high to lower FOV?

First i`ve try using the same 360 sense from the higher FOV game (Apex Legends, 107 FOV 4:3 based 800 DPI 1.1 sense)

It felt so wrong, because im a competitive player and very accurate with this sense, i'm very sensible to when it changes, it felt like the second  game (Fortinite) was kinda like
an "ads with higher sensitivity" compared to my main sensitivity, so, my idea was, if i convert the second one, 64 FOV, as an ADS 0% monitor match from the first one, 107 ??? the result
was  a much slower sensitivity, flicks was not doing their job, tracking was horrible, so i tried a 50% monitor match for the second one, felt obviously better, all aspects seems fine, but im not sure if 50% would be the most interresting value for this situation, any suggestion?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
On 4/7/2022 at 8:56 PM, Romero171 said:

so i tried a 50% monitor match for the second one, felt obviously better, all aspects seems fine, but im not sure if 50% would be the most interresting value for this situation, any suggestion?

If 50% works for you stick with it. There's no real wrong or right answer to what's best, as it is down to personal preference.

On 4/11/2022 at 4:46 AM, DPI Wizard said:

If 50% works for you stick with it. There's no real wrong or right answer to what's best, as it is down to personal preference.

Can you recommend something equivalent to this but converting to a higher FOV? I used this value earlier for converting to Valorant and it felt really nice