Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Hipfire/Ads sens

Quick question, whenever I use Monitor distance horizontal etc my ads speed feels pretty slow, I match fov I keep the same resolution is there a specific way I should be going about this cause I don't really know what all these settings do thank you! 

Also, if the game can't match fov what's the best way to go about that, since I want to keep my sens as consistent as possible?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nick said:

can't match fov what's the best way

arguably matching resolution woudl be your go to

image.png.b23e6656afd78a67b9cb04ab76567683.png

should be plenty of explanations in the forums

1 hour ago, Nick said:

use Monitor distance horizontal

id suggest usign the share function or  giving your mdh /mdv % in the future

4 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

costs you a decent chunk of resolution but works flawlessly

ill see how it feels cant hurt, and is the  mdh /mdv % solid or I'm I missing something I'm always trying to optimize thank you!!

1 hour ago, Nick said:

ill see how it feels cant hurt, and is the  mdh /mdv % solid or I'm I missing something I'm always trying to optimize thank you!!

mdv 0% is fine same with the hip fire 360 if you match fov / aspect ratio

are you gaming on a tv ? just noticed the 43 inches migth wanna lower your overall fov if you sit further away from your screen

5 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

mdv 0% is fine same with the hip fire 360 if you match fov / aspect ratio

are you gaming on a tv ? just noticed the 43 inches migth wanna lower your overall fov if you sit further away from your screen

I don't know why I have that 43 inch there I'm goanna change that, what if you can't match fov does mdv still work?

10 hours ago, Nick said:

I don't know why I have that 43 inch there I'm goanna change that, what if you can't match fov does mdv still work?

really depends on your personal preference for me fov match is kind of a necessity for hipfire since i prefer having the same distance for navigation and not having the same feel,evene  when you have the same distance weirds out my mind  ( scopes are far more leniant from a feeling good perspective so i dont really put alot of effort into that )

mdv works well even when your fov doesnt match

13 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

really depends on your personal preference for me fov match is kind of a necessity for hipfire since i prefer having the same distance for navigation and not having the same feel,evene  when you have the same distance weirds out my mind  ( scopes are far more leniant from a feeling good perspective so i dont really put alot of effort into that )

mdv works well even when your fov doesnt match

awesome thankyou, just out of curiosity how's is view speed for ads not sniper scopes etc, I feel in games like cod or apex my ads speed is slow ?

19 hours ago, Nick said:

awesome thankyou, just out of curiosity how's is view speed for ads not sniper scopes etc, I feel in games like cod or apex my ads speed is slow ?

in those agmes it is reasonable to have low ads speed since even the low zoom levels 1x etc have relatively high zoom.

viewspeed ahs been very inconsistent for me personally would stick to 0% or the games default multiplier if you have a main game

12 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

in those agmes it is reasonable to have low ads speed since even the low zoom levels 1x etc have relatively high zoom.

viewspeed ahs been very inconsistent for me personally would stick to 0% or the games default multiplier if you have a main game

Ah gotcha, when I use 0% my ads speed is really slow especially on 2x and up, with view speed it feels better. but if 0% is the best then ill use it