Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Problems with converting sensitivity from Apex 16:10 to Hunt : Showdown 16:9

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

Hello all,

I am currently having issued converting my sensitivity from Apex Legends to Hunt Showdown, when entering all the info, I get wrong results, or "calculated sensitivity too low" as you can see on the screenshot.

After messing around with the ADS, hipfire, etc.. I finally got some decent results but they still felt off, so I tried to measure my 360 distance for both games, hipfire and ADS.
For Apex (16:10) I got :

- Hipfire : 35 centimeters

- ADS : 44 centimeters

For Hunt : Showdown (16:9), I got :

- Hipfire : 39 centimeters

- ADS : 80 centimeters

Those numbers are approximate and can vary from a few centimeters, however the huge gap between Apex's ADS and Hunt : Showdown is just too big.

Isn't the 360° distance supposed to be the same across all ratios ?

I would really really appreciate some assistance, I have been playing with the same sens since about 5 years and really would like to keep on going,, am I doing something wrong?
Thank you very much in advance !

@DPI Wizard

Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 12-40-10 Mouse Sensitivity Same Aim - Different Game.png

Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 12-39-59 Mouse Sensitivity Same Aim - Different Game.png

Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 12-39-36 Mouse Sensitivity Same Aim - Different Game.png

Edited by IsseyShiitake
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, IsseyShiitake said:

Thank you very much, seems to be working better indeed. Should I select "In-game"' for both Convert from and Convert to ?

That depends on where you want to set the sensitivity and FOV, if you set it in-game, select in-game. Note that Hunt also has a different FOV Type in-game and in the config file.

2 minutes ago, IsseyShiitake said:

Also, should 360° distance be the same no matter the aspect ratio ?

As long as the Hipfire conversion is set to 360 distance, yes :)