Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

• Wizard
55 minutes ago, Renscek said:

1.7 cl_fovScale is not working for me anymore and it now just says "Verify FOV." A few months ago it was working just fine for me. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

The game maxes out at 1.642857 (which is 115 hdeg 4:3), and this is enforced by the calculator to avoid errors.

If you used 1.7 before this enforcement was in place, the old calculations were wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
  • Solution
On 2/27/2023 at 4:43 PM, Renscek said:

1.7 cl_fovScale is not working for me anymore and it now just says "Verify FOV." A few months ago it was working just fine for me. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Actually while the hipfire FOV stops scaling at 1.642857, the scopes continue to scale up until 1.7. So I've update the calculations and maximum FOV to support this now!

On 30/03/2023 at 03:11, DPI Wizard said:

Actually while the hipfire FOV stops scaling at 1.642857, the scopes continue to scale up until 1.7. So I've update the calculations and maximum FOV to support this now!

Oh NVM about my previous post this explains what i was looking for. Thanks wizard

This is really good actually you can customize your ads cm/360 slightly to your liking

Edited by Imposter
  • Wizard
27 minutes ago, Imposter said:

Oh NVM about my previous post this explains what i was looking for. Thanks wizard

This is really good actually you can customize your ads cm/360 slightly to your liking

I guess you figured it out; if you're using a FOV higher than 1.642857, you have to enter it as a multiplier for it to work. This is the only way the calculator can know how to scale both hipfire and ADS as they use different values when it's above 1.642857.