Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Sens calculation in Sea of Thieves is far from correct.

Im trying to get the same sens in Sea of Thieves on the hipfire and the scope of the guns. But the hipfire isnt even correct. I have never had a problem calculating hipfire with this this site. So maybe the calculation on this game is wrong?

image_2023-05-23_184554133.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind, figured out its because of their shitty engine and it gets fixed by changing polling rate. I did see someone mention that you cant calculate the dropping packets, but  I wanna say you can. Or atleast in this weird niche scenario. The sens is consistently slower and lands on the same spot every time. So I think its possible to create a calculation for the polling rate. 

• Wizard
1 hour ago, SemD642 said:

I did see someone mention that you cant calculate the dropping packets, but  I wanna say you can. Or atleast in this weird niche scenario. The sens is consistently slower and lands on the same spot every time. So I think its possible to create a calculation for the polling rate. 

Unfortunately it's not possible. You might get a seemingly consistent result, but it's a result of both the polling rate and framerate (since this is frame smoothing), and possibly even the mouse driver. It might even be affected by hardware. So there's no way to universally get an accurate calculation I'm afraid.