Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

New Reverse Button

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

36 minutes ago, randomguy7 said:

its for switching games back and forth. if you, say, switch from rainbow six to call of duty, it will make call of duty go to rainbow six.

I think you are confusing it with the reverse icon on the calculator which swaps target game for source game. The reverse button is used to find a conversion method via existing sensitivities, instead of what the calculator usually does; which is to find sensitivities via a selected conversion method.

• Wizard
  • Solution
7 hours ago, Magico.- said:

What is the new 'Reverse' button/function for? I saw it turn green one day but didnt know how to use it, but now dont know how to get it working again, but also dont know what purpose it serves.

There's a link on the front page about what it is. It's for reverse calculating your existing sensitivity to find the correct (or closest) conversion method.

It's not linked to the swap button between the games, this button swaps the output game for the input game. Although this swap button is somewhat confusingly also labelled as reverse in some cases, it will be re-labelled swap in the up upcoming updates.

Actually one last question in relation to this, when the output changes the scaling percentage in your ADS/Scope Output, how do i implement that scaling percentage in my games/monitor settings? e.g. i was given a percentage of 84% based on the ADS value i use from a certain game. Output for reference.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=4c1c872455b8be5acb920f3a0ec2097b

Edited by Magico.-
  • Wizard
30 minutes ago, Magico.- said:

Actually one last question in relation to this, when the output changes the scaling percentage in your ADS/Scope Output, how do i implement that scaling percentage in my games/monitor settings? e.g. i was given a percentage of 84% based on the ADS value i use from a certain game.

If you mean the result from the reverse function, select the one you want to use and click apply.

22 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

If you mean the result from the reverse function, select the one you want to use and click apply.

Partly yes, partly no.

When i get the scaling percentage presented to me in the reverse function, it applies it to the appropriate box, but what i want to know is, within my computer settings or game settings, how do i implement this scaling? how does scaling reflect my in game settings or computer settings?

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Magico.- said:

Partly yes, partly no.

When i get the scaling percentage presented to me in the reverse function, it applies it to the appropriate box, but what i want to know is, within my computer settings or game settings, how do i implement this scaling? how does scaling reflect my in game settings or computer settings?

The calculations will reflect the new settings, so all you have to do is configure the calculated sensitivity.