FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Unreal Tournament '99

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, sc0zz said:

Would conversions for this game also work with Unreal Gold?

- since that doesn't seem to be included in the list of supported games.

I think it's the same engine but it might be a different multiplier or soemthing?

Unreal Gold has a lot of acceleration, so it's not added. I think the base sensitivity is the same though, but haven't confirmed it.

• 7 months later...

Wonder does this game also have mouse acceleration or pixel skipping?  Ive set all my sens calculations correctly and use 360 degree turn script to check it. Around half of the time its perfectly correct, but in other 50% of measurements it makes bigger rotation then it normally should

• 4 weeks later...

Tried MarkC mousefix, EnPP on/off, both steam and non-steam versions, custom open.gll  file for newer hw, each gfx modes from opengl to dx9, dinput on/off, mouse smoothing off, literally everything ppl suggest to get rid of accel in ut99 but its still in.. Any ideas what else could be done or whats the cause? 

On one of the forums someone mentioned this tool https://github.com/dpjudas/UT99DInput but maybe im too stupid to sort out how to use it..

Im on win7 but have xp installed aswell and tested ut99 there, discovering asame accel problem is still present :blink:

• 1 month later...
Am 4.12.2019 um 00:16 schrieb Dribbler:

Tried MarkC mousefix, EnPP on/off, both steam and non-steam versions, custom open.gll  file for newer hw, each gfx modes from opengl to dx9, dinput on/off, mouse smoothing off, literally everything ppl suggest to get rid of accel in ut99 but its still in.. Any ideas what else could be done or whats the cause? 

On one of the forums someone mentioned this tool https://github.com/dpjudas/UT99DInput but maybe im too stupid to sort out how to use it..

Im on win7 but have xp installed aswell and tested ut99 there, discovering asame accel problem is still present :blink:

You must restart the game to take effect of DirectInput ! 

• 6 months later...

This isn't so much a sensitivity issue as it is an FOV issue, but I've tried playing UT on my new 21:9 monitor (3440x1440) and it seems as though it is doing some kind of zoom/crop trickery instead of displaying the FOV the calculator suggests it should. I've set the resolution in the .ini file, I've tried opengl, d3d9 and d3d10 renderers, disabling full screen optimisations in the compatibility tab found in the .exe properties.

Has anyone run into this issue? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

12 hours ago, stereo3D said:

some older entries have the wrong fov type. until this is fixed you could select deus ex goty and then set the FOV to 120 (or 121.664773) to calculate your sens.

That seems to have done the trick, many thanks!

• 2 months later...

Your sensitivity volues has changed they show different values that they were used to be.

they were like this;

for cs go 1.2 sensitivity 1000 dpi

unreal tournament 99     sens 0.521913

unreal tournament 2004 sens 0.375745

unreal tournament 3        sens 0.480

for cs go 1.6 sensitivity 1000 dpi

unreal tournament 99     sens 0.695884

unreal tournament 2004 sens 0.500994

unreal tournament 3        sens 0.640    " MouseSensitivity=6.407964 it was writing like that but at menu u write the other number"

And yes i did wrote both sides 1000 dpi back in time. And those numbers much correct than the numbers now.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...