Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Counter-Strike 2 (prev. Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

I'm getting some weird results when converting my cs:go sensitivity and zoom sensitivity to overwatch. The simple calculator gives me 5.42 sens and 44 zoom sens while the normal calculator I'm getting 5.21 and 46 zoom sens. My CS:GO sensitivity is 1.626 (800dpi) and default zoom sens of 1. Am I doing something wrong? In CS I also play at 1280x720 stretched if that effcts anything.

Edited by yarr
8 minutes ago, yarr said:

I'm getting some weird results when converting my cs:go sensitivity and zoom sensitivity to overwatch. The simple calculator gives me 5.42 sens and 44 zoom sens while the normal calculator I'm getting 5.21 and 46 zoom sens. My CS:GO sensitivity is 1.626 (800dpi) and default zoom sens of 1. Am I doing something wrong? In CS I also play at 1280x720 stretched if that effcts anything.

Looks like simple calculator converts 360 distance. If you want to match CSGO with a zoom scaling of 1, then convert from CSGO using 75% monitor distance.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm playing CSGO at 1920x1440 (4:3 Stretched) with m_yaw set to 0.0165. When converting  hipfire to awp with Monitor Distance 75%, is the result taking my different m_yaw setting into account? Or do I need to add another calculation to it adjust the result for an m_yaw of 0.0165? Or do i just leave zoom sensitivity at 1?

Any help would be great!

Below are my current settings.

Capture.PNG

• Wizard
8 minutes ago, RexVoluntas said:

I'm playing CSGO at 1920x1440 (4:3 Stretched) with m_yaw set to 0.0165. When converting  hipfire to awp with Monitor Distance 75%, is the result taking my different m_yaw setting into account? Or do I need to add another calculation to it adjust the result for an m_yaw of 0.0165? Or do i just leave zoom sensitivity at 1?

Any help would be great!

Below are my current settings.

Only the Hipfire (Advanced) calculation supports different m_yaw values. I will add this option in a more elegant way so it works both ways (calculate either m_yaw or sensitivity) and for all aims.

I wanted to convert my sens from cs:go to overwatch but also i recently went from a 24" monitor to a 27" will this effect what I input into the calculator?

also, when converting my cs:go zoom sens to overwatch I don't want to convert my cs hipfire but my cs awp to widowmaker zoom. So I would select monitor distance and awp and widowmaker/ana not hipfire to window/ana (if I understand correctly)

Edited by yarr
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, i play rb6 but i want to practice aim using aimtastic on steam. In order to do so, i have to convert rb6 sens to cs go sens, however the conversion from acog to zoomed 1: aug isnt working. Could anyone help me pls? My siege controls are 20/20/45 400 DPI, 15.6 inch monitor (laptop ofc), 1920 x 1080 res with fov 75 and for cs:Go, the zoomed sens is 1 and fov is default

Thank you

Edited by flat-stanley
additional info
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
Just now, Niki9984 said:

How would I setup the calculator to get correct values from Stretched 4:3 cs go to another game playing with 16:9 res?

Just enter the un-stretched resolution. The calculator currently assumes the image takes up the entire monitor, i.e. stretched.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, having a slight problem with the csgo calculator. converting from any game to csgo results in a sensitivity that is way too high when using viewspeed calculation. i'm constantly overshooting shots i would normally have hit. any solutions for this?

• 4 months later...

Let's say I want to change res in CSGO and change from 1280x1024 4:3 to 1024x1080 4:3

The calculator tells me its the same sense and m_yaw.. How can this be correct? Everything in the game is moving faster with a lower res and it just feels like I cannot track the target anymore with my sensitivity as accurately as I could with 1280x1024?

Should I use monitor distance instead or what is the answer here?

• Wizard
3 hours ago, marmanoff said:

Let's say I want to change res in CSGO and change from 1280x1024 4:3 to 1024x1080 4:3

The calculator tells me its the same sense and m_yaw.. How can this be correct? Everything in the game is moving faster with a lower res and it just feels like I cannot track the target anymore with my sensitivity as accurately as I could with 1280x1024?

Should I use monitor distance instead or what is the answer here?

360 distance does not change based on resolution, that's why you get the same sens. Monitor Distance 0% would be better suited if you want the same feeling tracking targets.

• 2 months later...

How i convert 1.6 sensitivity to csgo?

I play 1.6 :

m_rawinput 0 with -noforcemaccel -noforcemparms

with m_rawinput 1  cs1.6 feels weird, i can't control the sprays.

So how i convert this to CS:GO? i think these 2 commands "-noforcemaccel -noforcemparms" add a minimal acceleration to the game.

lmaoo ive been playing this game FOR 15 YEARS and am just now seeing I can change EVERYTHING!!!!  clown bait I am anyways 

ANYONE GOTS AN ANSWER... 

IM USING 800 DPI WITH SENS OF 2.25 TO 3.95 AT TIMES.WHAT RESOLUTION? AND ASPECT RATIO?? 16:9  - 4:3????

ANY HELP WOULD BE AMAZING. ADDD ME ninjeW and ClownBa!t

• 6 months later...

The conversions in the calculator seem to be wrong?

AWP first zoom is 40/90 fov. Which means its (40/90) * 2.3 (my sens). Awp sens result would be 1,022~

AUG/KRIEG scoped is 45/90 fov. Which means its (45/90) * 2.3 (my sens). scoped sens result would be 1.15~

I tried 360 cm distance, view speed horizontal and monitor distance but they all seem to provide me with the wrong value..

but when using calculator and calculating the sensitivities I'm getting the wrong results so I'm worried when it comes to converting to other games and what sensitivity to have? Help me @DPI Wizard

Edited by marmanoff
  • Wizard
21 hours ago, marmanoff said:

AWP first zoom is 40/90 fov. Which means its (40/90) * 2.3 (my sens). Awp sens result would be 1,022~

AUG/KRIEG scoped is 45/90 fov. Which means its (45/90) * 2.3 (my sens). scoped sens result would be 1.15~

That's not how it works, the zoom sensitivity is a multiplier and not an absolute sensitivity. With your assumption someone using sensitivity 5 would set zoom sens for AWP first level to 2.22, which is wrong.

The FOV difference is added to the base formula for the zoom, so a 360 for AWP with a zoom sens value of 1 is 2.25 (90/40) times longer than for hipfire.

8 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

That's not how it works, the zoom sensitivity is a multiplier and not an absolute sensitivity. With your assumption someone using sensitivity 5 would set zoom sens for AWP first level to 2.22, which is wrong.

The FOV difference is added to the base formula for the zoom, so a 360 for AWP with a zoom sens value of 1 is 2.25 (90/40) times longer than for hipfire.

How do I get the exact same zoom sens as hipfire sens? Monitor Distance 0? Viewspeed? what

• Wizard
Just now, marmanoff said:

How do I get the exact same zoom sens as hipfire sens? Monitor Distance 0? Viewspeed? what

That depends on what you want, as there is no exact same sens between two different FOV's. You can only get one specific aspect the same, that being 360 distance, tracking speed (MDH 0%) or movement to a certain spot on the monitor (MDH X%). When you match any of these, everything else will be different between the two aims.

Typically scopes are matched using MDH 0%, which is the slowest method. If this feels too slow, try 75% (default for CSGO) or 100% (default for a lot of newer games). These percentages assumes 16:9 btw, if you have a different aspect ratio they will be different.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

That depends on what you want, as there is no exact same sens between two different FOV's. You can only get one specific aspect the same, that being 360 distance, tracking speed (MDH 0%) or movement to a certain spot on the monitor (MDH X%). When you match any of these, everything else will be different between the two aims.

Typically scopes are matched using MDH 0%, which is the slowest method. If this feels too slow, try 75% (default for CSGO) or 100% (default for a lot of newer games). These percentages assumes 16:9 btw, if you have a different aspect ratio they will be different.

and for aug? what %?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...