Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Star Wars Battlefront 2

• Wizard
18 hours ago, tttt1010 said:

Hi. Will the zoomed sensitivity, vehicle sensitivity, starfighter sensitivity, star fighter mouse response, etc be added?

Zoomed just added now. The calculation is for one gun (A280C), but guns scale around 55-60% Monitor Distance

This game is really hard to analyze for several reason. It has severe negative acceleration when sending single packets through scripts, packet loss with general movement and I'm pretty sure it has a slight angle snapping as well.

On top of that the max and min values of the zoomed sensitivity is not 0 and 2 (or 0 and 100 in-game), but 0.316227766 and 1.732050808. Values below or above this will not reduce or increase the sensitivity any further.

I will add more guns and vehicles next!

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, TheYellaKing said:

So, If I wanted to make my Hip fire match my ADS (similar to Uniform Soldier Aiming in BF4) how would I use the calculator to do that?

Do like this, but replace Sensitivity 1, FOV and DPI with your settings. Monitor Distance 75% is the same as USA Coefficient 1.33. Other guns with different scopes/ADS scales a bit differently, but they will be close.

image.png

I am sorry I am such a noob, but let's say I want to convert Destiny 2, where I have 15 Look sensitivity to BF2. Should I convert to distance? viewspeed? And in which folder should I change the numbers? I have 4 folders in settings... "bootoptions, profileoptions, profileoptions_profile, or profileoptions_profile_synced"?

I am sorry for asking, I feel too dumb, but I am having a lot of trouble adapting to BF 2 aim coming from Destiny...

Thanks a lot for the help!

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Homemade said:

I am sorry I am such a noob, but let's say I want to convert Destiny 2, where I have 15 Look sensitivity to BF2. Should I convert to distance? viewspeed? And in which folder should I change the numbers? I have 4 folders in settings... "bootoptions, profileoptions, profileoptions_profile, or profileoptions_profile_synced"?

I am sorry for asking, I feel too dumb, but I am having a lot of trouble adapting to BF 2 aim coming from Destiny...

Thanks a lot for the help!

The filename is listed under game info in the calculator (scroll down) if you have selected "Config File" as location ;)

For hipfire try 360 distance, and for Zoomed use either Monitor Distance or Viewspeed. Try Monitor Distance 75% first and see how that feels.

In my case, I'm using roughly 0.02 sens and when trying to calculate the zoomed sens it says that it is too high (using 800 dpi and a 3440x1440 resolution).

In another note, why do they keep switching config things in frostbite? I'm not saying that the old battlefield configuration process was perfect, but at least stop changing it, and if you do change it, not for the worst :P

I miss the days where you could have a config for any game with the same engine and you were good to go.

Kind of a newb here as well. I really like the feel of having my hip fire match exactly 1:1 with my ADS. Best example is 1x's in BF4 matching my cm/360 the same as my hip fire with uniform soldier aiming enabled. How is monitor distance different from CM/360? Obivously with some of the scopes in battlefront there will be a zoom in reducing the sens so I can't get the same cm/360. But is that technically still the same sens I guess is my question even though there is a reduction? 

22 minutes ago, TheYellaKing said:

Kind of a newb here as well. I really like the feel of having my hip fire match exactly 1:1 with my ADS. Best example is 1x's in BF4 matching my cm/360 the same as my hip fire with uniform soldier aiming enabled. How is monitor distance different from CM/360? Obivously with some of the scopes in battlefront there will be a zoom in reducing the sens so I can't get the same cm/360. But is that technically still the same sens I guess is my question even though there is a reduction? 

Yeah Agreed I prefer a 1:1 with ads. Like in BF4 UsA ON.  It baffles me that they  either can´t/ or don´t use the same or something similar system for all there games.

9 hours ago, Jazzzy said:

In my case, I'm using roughly 0.02 sens and when trying to calculate the zoomed sens it says that it is too high (using 800 dpi and a 3440x1440 resolution).

In another note, why do they keep switching config things in frostbite? I'm not saying that the old battlefield configuration process was perfect, but at least stop changing it, and if you do change it, not for the worst :P

I miss the days where you could have a config for any game with the same engine and you were good to go.

Yup I agree. stop changing it or at least don´t make it worse DICE. 

Edited by Eloq82
edit

And what kind of shitty input configuration system did they implement? If I've understood it correctly we can't even play more than one soldier class with the same sens and scoped sens without closing the game and changing it manually after recalculating!

It may be even as bad as requiring a different zoomed sens per weapon...

On 11/18/2017 at 2:30 AM, DPI Wizard said:

For hipfire try 360 distance, and for Zoomed use either Monitor Distance or Viewspeed. Try Monitor Distance 75% first and see how that feels.

First of all thanks for the hard and great work, it is unbelievable how and why would they implement such a bad sensitivity system and options using the same engine as BF4 (where all the customization and possibilities are just perfect; all games should have those options...).

Regarding this particular game at hand, I am not fully convinced at what monitor distance to match the sensitivity (I try to play 1 to 1 sensitivity on all games independently of the zoom level, that is why BF4 is soooo convenient and useful). For instance, in CSGO it is really clear that with the low FOV of the scoped weapons (the sniper ones, who uses the AUG or SG anyway :D), it makes no sense to match the sensitivity at 75% of monitor distance (even less at higher values); however in Battlefront 2 you may indeed suddenly see an enemy at 75% distance (hence your recommendation I guess), but I feel that as a general rule I scope once I've seen a target and thus it will be much closer to the center of the monitor as soon as I am scoped in. The dilemma is even bigger when wanting to use a unique single value even when I would play with all kind of weapons depending on how I feel (once again: BF4 system please!!!).

To sum up, I do see the sense of trying 75% for this game, even though I believe I would benefit of matching it to a lower % (and of course the only way to really find out is to put some time with different values and see how I feel and what do I seem to prefer) but I wanted to ask anyway why would you recommend starting with 75% and what do you use personally.

Thanks again and keep up the good work! (this site has saved my life for muscle memory :))

Edited by laencarna
  • 1 month later...

Used the calculator to find the sens config from my other games, I've been pretty satisfied for the past few weeks with it, but now it is starting to feel a little slow for me, in order to increase it, is there a certain method I should follow to get it where I want it for this game? Also, what should I be changing to increase the sensitivity, the config or the in-game settings sens? I am speaking primarily for soldier hipfire and ADS, not for fighter or vehicle sens as with this game it has a weird acceleration with different trooper classes.

Thanks for all you do!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi DPI Wizard. I want to use exactly 103 horizontal FOV with SWBF2, but the config file doesn't use traditional angle units for its FOV. It seems like the file uses vertical degrees in radians but with an arbitrary multiplier of.

The vertical degree radians that I would need would be 

1.231029591*

=

Then I just enter 103 Hres in the calculator and convert 360/cm for the game. However I'm not sure if my FOV is correct. Can you please check for me? Sorry about this terrible formattingbf2hipfire.thumb.PNG.2aca653457e3593d59b902f0a76a8940.PNG