Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

可不可以加入中文

理论上最好是腰射用360°,开镜用viewspeed2。 但你就所有都用viewspeed2就行了。在dpi处输入灵敏度,sensitivity那输入游戏内速度

select game哪里选择你玩的游戏。上面是被转换的,下面是转换过去的,两个都输入你在游戏中使用的fov。往下翻看actual fov可以对比一下看两个游戏fov是否一样。fov对360没影响,对viewspeed会有影响。就用viewspeed2就行了,信我。360 distance已经过时了。买这个就是为了viewspeed的

fps也最近才因为ow和pubg恢复了些热度,玩鼠标的人也不多,了解这种细节的就更少了。估计他们不会专门出中文。不过这网站要用的单词也都很简单,估计四级词汇都够了,或者稍微查一下。

如果有不懂怎么用的,我可以帮下你。

• Wizard
6 minutes ago, cchhqq said:

@DPI Wizard He wants to know whether you guys can add Chinese language in the future. He says that a lot of Chinese starts to know about this website and will begin to use. He had bought the 60$ premium but does not know how to use because of the language barrier.

Thanks, I figured it was something like that. Languages are on the priority list!

DPI向导说,17小时前,

对于中文(以及其他语言),是否还需要翻译游戏的名称和不同的目标?

当然需要翻译名称,举个例子:Overwatch在谷歌浏览器中翻译为中文监工,而Overwatch在中国的叫做:守望先锋。

翻译软件知识能够进行片面的翻译。

@DPI Wizard Yeah, he just says that translation for game names and aims are necessary. I personally believe that translation and explaination in aim and things like 360 distance or viewspeed may be even more important than the game names. Usually, players of those games actually know about games' English name. But I don't think it is common for people understand differences between hipfire, scope even in Chinese. You may need to add further explanation for these. Same situation for viewspeed 1,2 and 360 distance. For this part, I think you can just get someone to add Chinese and other language subtitles for the tutorial videos you people already have made. 

• Wizard

I'm working on the framework for the translation now, it should be ready in a week or so.

I will also make some detailed posts regarding the different terms and concepts, it can be a handful to understand even for people who read English.

Btw are config files still in English for games that are translated to Chinese?

• 3 weeks later...
在 2017/11/18 在 AM3点55分, cchhqq说:

理论上最好是腰射用360°,开镜用viewspeed2。 但你就所有都用viewspeed2就行了。在dpi处输入灵敏度,sensitivity那输入游戏内速度

select game哪里选择你玩的游戏。上面是被转换的,下面是转换过去的,两个都输入你在游戏中使用的fov。往下翻看actual fov可以对比一下看两个游戏fov是否一样。fov对360没影响,对viewspeed会有影响。就用viewspeed2就行了,信我。360 distance已经过时了。买这个就是为了viewspeed的

才出差回来看到回复,谢谢大佬。FOV    FOV Type我不能理解是游戏里的什么参数,FOV是不是视野?PUBG选项里只有第一人称的视野范围,网页下面对PUBG的介绍有一句

Default FOV: FpsCamearFov=90 是不是意思是第三人称默认FOV是90?viewspeedV1 V2 和monitor distance有什么区别? 360°可以理解。

@50095 fov就是field of view,翻译应该就视野范围。就是pubg里最大是103那个,那里调只会对第一人称有影响,fov大会感觉移动更快,视野更广,但目标更小,守望先锋和pubg都是103,这里是指的真实fov,而一般大家所说的90 fov像csgo里那种是horizontal fov,不知道翻译成平行fov行不行,相当于106真实fov。而像战地里那种fov是垂直fov,真实106相当于74,而,103相当于71。一般来说玩射击游戏都是将fov调高,可以再获得更快转身速度同时保持低的viewspeed,也就是瞄准的sens还是比较低。但太大也会导致目标过小,或者游戏真实感降低。90的horizontal fov应该是比较流行的,尽量接近就好。

• 7 months later...
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, FLOODUD said:

@DPI Wizard i find many scattered infornation in this bbs,but i want know where i can find scientific infornation about sens and how it work,my english is bad,but i think i can use 

google trans ,if u see this plz answer somethings thinks man 

Start by checking out the two videos on the front page ;)

• 6 months later...
在 ‎2017‎年‎11‎月‎18‎日 在 AM3点58分, cchhqq说:

fps也最近才因为ow和pubg恢复了些热度,玩鼠标的人也不多,了解这种细节的就更少了。估计他们不会专门出中文。不过这网站要用的单词也都很简单,估计四级词汇都够了,或者稍微查一下。

如果有不懂怎么用的,我可以帮下你。

可以教教我嘛,我主玩r6,dpi1600,游戏内灵敏度10,10,开镜灵敏度83,视野视角75,分辨率1080的,我想转换成战地一战地v还有apex,可以教我嘛?