Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

Read more...

Mortal Shell

Read more...

DPI/Sensetivity conversion (monitor size)

Since the 24" is bigger, you will need to lower your DPI by ratio. Your new DPI would just be (15.6/24) x old DPI. E.g. a 400 DPI will now become a 260 DPI. The other way to do it is to imagine you are using a smaller portion of the 800x600 resolution. 15.6" as a portion of 24" gives us a resolution of 520x390. Then you can get your new DPI by converting from your old resolution to your new resolution, e.g.:

example.png.1cd81d43fa2d405730888645c12af3b1.png
Keep in mind that DPI values are limited to 100 or 50 increments, depending on your mouse, so it's not always possible to get the exact same sensitivity (as you can see by the results which are in red). You can lessen this problem by using a lower WPS value:

example2.png.2b939e575fc30444a3b27260f0ddd3a1.png

It's one of the annoying parts about picking a sensitivity for life. Unless you've prepared for it, a change in resolution will always make things complicated. Hopefully they make mice with smaller DPI increments in the future so that this isn't as much of an issue.

In terms of converting your ingame sensitivity... if you haven't already done it, you should convert your ingame sensitivity to windows/desktop using the conversion method you like best. And then it will give you a desktop DPI that matches your ingame. And then you multiply this DPI by 15.6/24 to get your new DPI. And then you just use this new DPI and convert back to your ingame.

Thanks a lot. I was really confused about sens and monitor size, you helps a lot. I know my ingame sens(cs go), is 2 and dpi 600, in windows is 600 dpi too, then I just multiple 600 dpi by 15.6/24 and get 390dpi. This is my new dpi for 24" monitor 800x600, i'm right?

Edited by LuckyTony
24 minutes ago, LuckyTony said:

Thanks a lot. I was really confused about sens and monitor size, you helps a lot. I know my ingame sens(cs go), is 2 and dpi 600, in windows is 600 dpi too, then I just multiple 600 dpi by 15.6/24 and get 390dpi. This is my new dpi for 24" monitor 800x600, i'm right?

yeah, (15.6/24)*600 = 390

Edited by potato psoas
  • 3 weeks later...

if I am trying to go the other way is the process the same?

i play 400 dpi sensitivity 8 in ow, on a 24 inch 1080p. my lap top is a a 15.6 inch 2880 x 1620

24/15.6 x 400 = ~615

so i chose 600 dpi and through the calculator got a sensitivity of 5.33

is that correct?

• 3 months later...