Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

On 3/28/2019 at 9:46 PM, DPI Wizard said:

That's not possible in R6 unfortunately, ADS and ACOG have completely different scaling that you can't match up.

actually there is an option with 360 distance if you put xfactor aim to 1.0 and the ads value to 100 that disables the modifier and gives you the exact hipfire /1x/ acog downsight is the viewspeed on the acog but one can get used toi that it would be cool if that would be updated as a seperate  all with ads/acog tab so others would find out :D @DPI Wizard

• Wizard
8 hours ago, Krio said:

@DPI Wizard not sure if this is of any use to you for the calculator but Ubisoft just made a blog post showing all the mulitpliers for FOV and Sens https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-gb/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-346294-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

Still no separate sliders but a DPI shift key on a mouse could work i suppose

That's really useful, It verifies everything already in the calculator. I will do some updates to make the cut-off for high sensitivity work though.

16 hours ago, Zan.shin said:

actually there is an option with 360 distance if you put xfactor aim to 1.0 and the ads value to 100 that disables the modifier and gives you the exact hipfire /1x/ acog downsight is the viewspeed on the acog but one can get used toi that it would be cool if that would be updated as a seperate  all with ads/acog tab so others would find out :D @DPI Wizard

i have done further testing and it is 1:1 ads to fov so taht would mean that the calculator is kind of wrong in that regard -> it gives you an insanely fast value instead of the 1:1 value @DPI Wizard

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Zan.shin said:

i have done further testing and it is 1:1 ads to fov so taht would mean that the calculator is kind of wrong in that regard -> it gives you an insanely fast value instead of the 1:1 value @DPI Wizard

Matching 360 distance between hipfire and ADS is no problem, but the ADS multiplier (AimDownSightsMouse*XFactorAiming) can not be over 1.666667 as that would make ADS faster than hipfire. So any ADS sensitivity that results in a larger multiplier than this will just use 1.666667 instead. The calculator didn't correct account for this previously, but it does now.

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

i just tried to convert my Apex Legend sensitivity. But i'am a little bit confused. What is the difference between ADS and ACOG. 

After trying a little bit around with the calculator, can someone tell me if this is correct. Or should i use config for Location? 

many thx

R6_Siege.JPG

Edited by Plattfuss
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Plattfuss said:

i just tried to convert my Apex Legend sensitivity. But i'am a little bit confused. What is the difference between ADS and ACOG. 

After trying a little bit around with the calculator, can someone tell me if this is correct. 

ADS and ACOG in R6 use the same sensitivity but scale completely different to each other. So you can only calculate sensitivity for one of them, while the other one will just have to be what it is with the settings you get.

Your conversion is correct except for the FOV in Apex. If you have it set to 104 in-game, set the FOV Type to Multi instead and enter 104. The difference is barely anything, but if you want it to be perfect, that will show you the exact FOV.

Hello  i have problem with sensitivity this is my configured settings for sensitivity

MouseYawSensitivity=1.94236
AimDownSightsMouse=50
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.020000
XFactorAiming=0.016979

But there is this value the green one 

what value I have to use on the green value?

MouseSensitivity=2
MousePitchSensitivity=1.94236
MouseScroll=1
XFactorAiming=0.016979

and i have to lock [unwrite] the file to not let the game change it? from 1.94236 to 1 or 2?

thanks and sorry for my bad english :C

Edited by danilo106
  • Wizard
12 hours ago, Gohan_OW said:

i'm  a bit confused, I'm trying to transfer my overwatch sens to rainbow. But in rainbow I use a 16:10 aspect ratio and I don't see an option for it. Although it could be me just being dumb like normal lmao

@DPI Wizard

Just enter a 16:10 resolution (like 2560x1600 or 1900x1200) so the FOV calculations are correct.

• Wizard
On 6/14/2019 at 1:18 AM, danilo106 said:

MouseSensitivity=2
MousePitchSensitivity=1.94236
MouseScroll=1
XFactorAiming=0.016979

and i have to lock [unwrite] the file to not let the game change it? from 1.94236 to 1 or 2?

MouseYawSensitivity and MousePitchSensitivity only supports whole values, not decimals.

Just leave the MouseSensitivity to the default 1, it doesn't do anything.

• If i want hipfire and 1x sight sensitivity to be identical, but still have managable acog, do i set XFactorAiming to 1.666666?
  • If i want hipfire and 1x sight and acog sensitivity to all be identical i set XFactorAiming to 1.000000 and AimDownSightsMouse to 100?
  • If i want sensitivity to "feel" the same and scale with fov and zoom i just leave XFactorAiming at default and set AimDownSightsMouse to 100?

Am i understanding things correctly?

Edited by IceKK
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, IceKK said:
  • If i want hipfire and 1x sight sensitivity to be identical, but still have managable acog, do i set XFactorAiming to 1.666666?
  • If i want same sensitivity for hipfire and all scopes i set XFactorAiming to 1.000000 and AimDownSightsMouse to 100?
  • If i want sensitivity to "feel" the same and scale with fov and zoom i just leave XFactorAiming at default and set AimDownSightsMouse to 100?

Am i understanding things correctly?

Depends a bit, by "identical" do you mean same 360 distance?

18 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Depends a bit, by "identical" do you mean same 360 distance?

What i am trying to do is:

• Find comfortable dpi for desktop usage with windows sensitivity setting in the middle. Result = 1000dpi. Now this is how i want everything to feel.
  • I then quadruple that dpi value to get smoother zoomed aim ingame. (4000dpi) Then i set windows sens to step 3 for 1/4 speed. So effective sensitivity is the same as before.
  • Then i convert that to ingame sensitivity like show below. (The reason yaw and pitch are at 100 was because i was testing going lower and lower ingame, so i would know 100 is my prefered)

To be honest im not quite sure what i'm doing. There probably is a better way.

1761757645_Skrmbillede(266).thumb.png.92c21abcccbc302665514176fa2b68b6.png

Edited by IceKK
4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

This should work, but if it feels too fast try MDH 100% instead.

I see, thanks.

To my initial question. I wanted to test out those 3 different ads settings to see which i prefer.

What would XFactorAiming=1.666666 do?

What would XFactorAiming=1.000000 and AimDownSightsMouse=100 do? 

And what do i want to change if i want sensitivity to "feel" the same and scale with fov and zoom? Do i just leave XFactorAiming at default and set AimDownSightsMouse to 100? Or 85?

Thanks!

Edited by IceKK
  • Wizard
43 minutes ago, IceKK said:

What would XFactorAiming=1.666666 do?

Match the 360 distance between ADS and hipfire 

You get 1.66666 by multiplying ADS and Xfactor:

image.png

43 minutes ago, IceKK said:

What would XFactorAiming=1.000000 and AimDownSightsMouse=100 do? 

Make everything the same 360 distance.

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Match the 360 distance between ADS and hipfire 

You get 1.66666 by multiplying ADS and Xfactor:

Make everything the same 360 distance.

I see thank you. I went with 1.666666.

Is there any objectively more accurate setting for MDH? Like is 0% closer to cursor speed than MDH 100%? The difference is quite big.

Edited by IceKK

Hello, I have 2 problems in about the sensitivity settings. one is the 360° distance is different between the calculator and in the game. the other one is the value of ADS Sens for 0%mm.
First, I have input the parameters in the calculator with 5 Sens, 0.02 Multiplier and 90 FOV, it turns the result that 39.8982cm for a 360°.
However, when I input the same values in game, it comes out that I need in about 41cm to have a 360°.
On the other hand, the calculator shows me the ADS Sens should be 73 in order to have a 0%mm, but I have did some research that it should be set to 83 in game in order to have a 0%mm.
So, am I input something wrong to lead these inconsistent results? Thanks a lot.

13 hours ago, chiholam89 said:

Hello, I have 2 problems in about the sensitivity settings. one is the 360° distance is different between the calculator and in the game. the other one is the value of ADS Sens for 0%mm.
First, I have input the parameters in the calculator with 5 Sens, 0.02 Multiplier and 90 FOV, it turns the result that 39.8982cm for a 360°.
However, when I input the same values in game, it comes out that I need in about 41cm to have a 360°.
On the other hand, the calculator shows me the ADS Sens should be 73 in order to have a 0%mm, but I have did some research that it should be set to 83 in game in order to have a 0%mm.
So, am I input something wrong to lead these inconsistent results? Thanks a lot.

83 is the closest possible value to 360 ads

73 is fov scaled monitor distance

The simple answer is to just set it to advanced/config file to have it give you the proper ideal 360 distance or monitor distance values

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
Just now, intix. said:

Dear DPI Wizard!

Can you add aspect ratios in the calculator?

Thanks!

Just enter a resolution corresponding to the aspect ratio and everything will be correct (assuming stretched AR:)

I.e. 1920x1200 for 16:10, 1920x1440 for 4:3 etc.

Actually it's enough to just enter the aspect ratio as the resolution as the relation between them is all that matters, so 16x10 and 4x3 would also work.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Outbreak said:

Why has the siege changed in that we only get changes to the xfactor and ads sens multipliers instead of the vertical and horizontal like before?

pretty sure that siege has published the exact modifiers and numbers to sensetivities a while ago hence the change