Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

• Wizard
1 minute ago, davidoux said:

now i am testing insurgency, there are 2 option relating to scaling in game, i have set "scale sensitivity .." but not the other one, 

Always check the notes in the game info section of the calculator ;)

Leave "FOV Scaling Prefers Scope FOV" checked and set "Scope Setting" (under advanced) to Normal.

@DPI Wizardthank you DPI Wiz ! I inded missed this info,

however it seems

set "Scope Setting" (under advanced) to Normal.

is no more a settings (or i cannot find it but I doubt ..)

Also, when i ADS in insurgency, it zooms a little bit even tought I am using ironsight or 1X, that can explain why i dont have the exact same mouse distance compared to look distance (or R6 holo)

Edited by davidoux
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, davidoux said:

@DPI Wizardthank you DPI Wiz ! I inded missed this info,

however it seems

set "Scope Setting" (under advanced) to Normal.

is no more a settings (or i cannot find it but I doubt ..)

Also, when i ADS in insurgency, it zooms a little bit even tought I am using ironsight or 1X, that can explain why i dont have the exact same mouse distance compared to look distance (or R6 holo)

1X sights usually zoom a little bit. The Normal option might have been removed since the game was added, I'll check what happened to it :)

19 hours ago, davidoux said:

@fortunate reee Hello Fortunate,

now i am testing insurgency, there are 2 option relating to scaling in game, i have set "scale sensitivity .." but not the other one, 

what ingame test can i do to validate the equivalence ? when i look, 180 degree yield same mouse distance but not when I am scoped (X1 insurgency and Holo R6)

thanks again

image.png.061b47b68e246164a86a36d2955329a2.png

image.png.0ddce665b036a3533ec618bb9264a19e.png

under the calculator there are some special instructions for some games

Is it possible to have the same mouse sensitivity everywhere in the game? So the same hipfire sensitivity as with ACOG and ADS (Holo, Reflex, Iron Sight). Let's leave Kali out for a moment.

Edit: And would you recommend to play with the same sensitivity everywhere (so also in other games)?

Edited by glaceorizer
  • Wizard
10 hours ago, glaceorizer said:

Is it possible to have the same mouse sensitivity everywhere in the game? So the same hipfire sensitivity as with ACOG and ADS (Holo, Reflex, Iron Sight). Let's leave Kali out for a moment.

No, that's currently impossible without changing the sensitivity because ACOG and ADS use different scaling.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

No, that's currently impossible without changing the sensitivity because ACOG and ADS use different scaling.

Okay, thank you. I always thought that this was impossible, but I came across a YouTube video which claimed that it was possible by setting 'XFactorAiming' to 1 and 'AimDownSightsMouse' to 100.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, glaceorizer said:

Okay, thank you. I always thought that this was impossible, but I came across a YouTube video which claimed that it was possible by setting 'XFactorAiming' to 1 and 'AimDownSightsMouse' to 100.

That will give you the same 360 distance for all of them, but that's not what you want for a scope. They will be way too sensitive and make aiming very hard.

7 hours ago, glaceorizer said:

generally you want to limit  360 distance usage to hipfire exclusively (in earlier siege history going for 1x scope 360 distance was widely spread these days most of the rop players tend to pivot back towards lower settings since even those guys have come to understand that 360 isn't the play most of the time . 

that option you are asking for is pretty much our end goal for siege

https://r6fix.ubi.com/test-server/TTS-20721-Scope_sensitivity_needs_to_be_adjusted_per_scope__requires_separate_sliders_for_1x__ACOG__and_Kali_s_two_scope_magnifications_

an upvote would be appreciated and beneficial to you in the long run 

i ran that 1.0 xfactor  100ads combo for some time and can verify the dpi wizards statement , you can get used to it but you will get drawn to lower magnification scopes since those feel "easier" ,while higher magnification just doesn't feel natural whatsoever  

if i may recommend going with a 360 distance of your liking ( between 25 and 40 cm /360) for hifire and either 100%horizontal / 0% monitor distance for ads and scope and then just swapping if you plan on going with acog for now (use weapons with laser  and hipfire on 1x sidearms)

image.png.edf116ba8b372e82ffb4007a8c486e9e.png

just as an example this is my personal setup (currently ) been through most option and this feels very native 

Edited by fortunate reee
vor 15 Stunden schrieb fortunate reee:

generally you want to limit  360 distance usage to hipfire exclusively (in earlier siege history going for 1x scope 360 distance was widely spread these days most of the rop players tend to pivot back towards lower settings since even those guys have come to understand that 360 isn't the play most of the time . 

that option you are asking for is pretty much our end goal for siege

https://r6fix.ubi.com/test-server/TTS-20721-Scope_sensitivity_needs_to_be_adjusted_per_scope__requires_separate_sliders_for_1x__ACOG__and_Kali_s_two_scope_magnifications_

an upvote would be appreciated and beneficial to you in the long run 

i ran that 1.0 xfactor  100ads combo for some time and can verify the dpi wizards statement , you can get used to it but you will get drawn to lower magnification scopes since those feel "easier" ,while higher magnification just doesn't feel natural whatsoever  

if i may recommend going with a 360 distance of your liking ( between 25 and 40 cm /360) for hifire and either 100%horizontal / 0% monitor distance for ads and scope and then just swapping if you plan on going with acog for now (use weapons with laser  and hipfire on 1x sidearms)

image.png.edf116ba8b372e82ffb4007a8c486e9e.png

just as an example this is my personal setup (currently ) been through most option and this feels very native 

Between 25 and 40cm /360? My hipfire sensitivity is at 13.4304 /360 according to this page, but I think I did something wrong, because firstly it doesn't feel like that and secondly I have 34.113 /360 (400DPI / 3.046 Sens CS:GO) according to https://jscalc.io/calc/ugnBLorgk9Dk1zZ4. My Hipfire sensitivity has always been different from ADS, but when I recently played Black Ops 3, where ADS and Hipfire sensitivity are the same, and I was able to play much better than I was used to, I changed it (Hipfire and ADS the same) and I'm doing pretty well with that. But the ACOG is just too fast for me personally and I don't know if it's such a good idea to have the same ADS sensitivity as Hipfire, also regarding muscle memory. What would be your advice how to adjust the ADS sensitivity (based on the Hipfire sensitivity (400DPI; 3.046 in CS:GO)) and in general how to use other scopes (in other games), like scopes with a higher magnification.

Hello guys!. Im very confused about how to use this Software properly. I just want to convert my R6 Siege sens to Escape from Tarkov. 

I normally play  800 dpi.  10 10 horizontal-vertical and 25 ADS.   I hope someone can help me out.  Thanks !

47 minutes ago, KReuT said:

Hello guys!. Im very confused about how to use this Software properly. I just want to convert my R6 Siege sens to Escape from Tarkov. 

I normally play  800 dpi.  10 10 horizontal-vertical and 25 ADS.   I hope someone can help me out.  Thanks !

escape from tarkov is overly "realistic" and doesnt allow for proper conversion most of the time your best odds are to convert hipfire  

Am 6.1.2020 um 23:38 schrieb fortunate reee:

First of all, thank you for your answer. I have been playing with the Calculator Settings you suggested for the last 2 weeks. From the beginning I got along with them more or less, but somehow I meet them strangely - I don't know what it is.  With my old settings, if I don't hit the first time, I always pull a bit. That's why I don't know what to do - I know my perfect hipfire sensitivity - but I have my problems what to do with ADS and scope. Can you give me a tip on how to set ADS and Scope - based on the Hipfire sensitivity and how to set it in the Calculator Settings? I have read the instructions for the calculator several times, but I did not understand anything because I'm dumb ^^ - thank you.

Edited by glaceorizer
Extended that I have already read the instructions.
On 20/01/2020 at 00:13, glaceorizer said:

First of all, thank you for your answer. I have been playing with the Calculator Settings you suggested for the last 2 weeks. From the beginning I got along with them more or less, but somehow I meet them strangely - I don't know what it is.  With my old settings, if I don't hit the first time, I always pull a bit. That's why I don't know what to do - I know my perfect hipfire sensitivity - but I have my problems what to do with ADS and scope. Can you give me a tip on how to set ADS and Scope - based on the Hipfire sensitivity and how to set it in the Calculator Settings? I have read the instructions for the calculator several times, but I did not understand anything because I'm dumb ^^ - thank you.

go from your current hipfire sense in game 1 to game one ads with image.png.89694b9bb0fe3367acc0cd3e1152a467.png

if the games you play have an "all "option use it

image.png.ced9e2548c80724be170561535ee4874.png

should look like this 

I have tried hard to not have to post so I apologize in advance and want to give a major kudos to how patient everyone is.  I've hit my limit as I feel the more I read about this the more confused I get. I am probably just over thinking this.

Under Conversion setup, what exactly should I choose?  I ask because I've seen 100% on 360, ADS and Scope 100% for Monitor Distance Horizontal but I can't change my 360 Distance. Its not an option so I just don't know.

image.png.cb7e01b5c32abe3da7d32183e979088e.png

Convert COD to Siege, 

In COD I mostly use a SMG with Irons which I need to convert to ADS on Siege with the correct FOV. 

I run

2560 x 1440 on a 27 inch display in 16:9 80 FOV

400 DPI,

Co Efficient is 1,

ADS Field is Affected,

Mouse Sensitivity is 8.68,

ADS low and high is .75. 

Does this look correct?

image.png.6d7ba9ec7f5a5ca1f85b6e4a4bd7e97b.png

What would this convert to Siege in a 4:3 stretched aspect?  I am hoping to understand the workflow on this better.

What should my FOV be on COD?  Is the default Hdeg 16:9 correct? I entered 80 since that is what mine is set too in game and it defaults to 16:9.

What should Siege look like?  I believe my sens would be 10 however how do I get my ADS (on COD its .75) to Siege and what should I choose for the FOV and FOV Type under Siege settings?  Should I be guessing but just putting in values until it shows the distance?

Thanks again for your patience.  This just isn't clicking with me for whatever reason and I look at this every few months.  I am sure once I understand the lightbulb will explode. 

vor 15 Stunden schrieb TheBrandon:

I have tried hard to not have to post so I apologize in advance and want to give a major kudos to how patient everyone is.  I've hit my limit as I feel the more I read about this the more confused I get. I am probably just over thinking this.

Under Conversion setup, what exactly should I choose?  I ask because I've seen 100% on 360, ADS and Scope 100% for Monitor Distance Horizontal but I can't change my 360 Distance. Its not an option so I just don't know.

Convert COD to Siege, 

In COD I mostly use a SMG with Irons which I need to convert to ADS on Siege with the correct FOV. 

I run

400 DPI,

Co Efficient is 1,

ADS Field is Affected,

ADS low and high is .75. 

Does this look correct?

What would this convert to Siege in a 4:3 stretched aspect?  I am hoping to understand the workflow on this better.

What should my FOV be on COD?  Is the default Hdeg 16:9 correct? I entered 80 since that is what mine is set too in game and it defaults to 16:9.

What should Siege look like?  I believe my sens would be 10 however how do I get my ADS (on COD its .75) to Siege and what should I choose for the FOV and FOV Type under Siege settings?  Should I be guessing but just putting in values until it shows the distance?

Thanks again for your patience.  This just isn't clicking with me for whatever reason and I look at this every few months.  I am sure once I understand the lightbulb will explode. 

The 360° distance cannot be changed, it is only 100%, because the "Normal" Monitor Distance was previously set to 100%. So it doesn't matter if the 360° distance is set to 0% or 100%. I also have no idea how to use the calculator - at the moment I just have the conversion setup of @fortnunate, just use my values (different 360° distance; different DPI; different FOV; and different monitor size) and select a game (Aim=All as it is from the beginning). The values that come out I just use, I don't use "Convert to" at all.

2 hours ago, p0sey said:

the 1x scope sensitivity turns out to be bigger than the hipfire sensitivity wtf pls help

bigger ? what method did you use ?

if its slower that is pretty normal and actually something you'd want in an ads sense since you want to hit targets 

if you tell me what your values are (dpi +hipfire value + fov /aspect ratio ) etc ill gladly help you 

Edited by fortunate reee

Hello, I'm struggling to get my sensitivity to match when changing from 16/9 aspect ratio to 16/10.

Atm I'm running Aspect ratio of 16/9 with FOV=74 and both mouse sensitivities at 4 & 4 while ADS is 83. I'd like to switch to 16/10 aspect ratio to be able to distinguish enemies easier.

Which settings I should use to get the same feeling in 16/10 and not fuck up my muscle memory.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

27 minutes ago, FallenTest said:

Hello, I'm struggling to get my sensitivity to match when changing from 16/9 aspect ratio to 16/10.

Atm I'm running Aspect ratio of 16/9 with FOV=74 and both mouse sensitivities at 4 & 4 while ADS is 83. I'd like to switch to 16/10 aspect ratio to be able to distinguish enemies easier.

Which settings I should use to get the same feeling in 16/10 and not fuck up my muscle memory.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

if you do not want to "fuck up your muscle memory"  you should not be using 83 ads / stretched res if you plan on playing anything else but siege 

you can match hipfire with 360 distance image.png.b0dffa40e01896fec3b072615bbf3485.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADS

or 100% hor monitor distance image.png.34bf4b0540f0bf6a73e745d50a1159fd.png (U.S.A battlefield /default scaling for many other games )

or 75% hor monitor distance image.png.37ad00cf995c152cadb4cd8b98a88c67.png  (csgo scope scaling )

0%vertical image.png.c395ce5fcb58dca651b617ebebdb37eb.png(apex legends )

view speed image.png.4c1f7b849ad17d1c4645c9b128d2ba13.png(currently testing this )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you feel like as if you are not capable of seeing enemies id recommend playing with your monitor settings in thunt or custom games with a friend \

nvidia digital vibrance and in game brightness 

and possibly lowering your fov / playing with black bars instead of stretched res (this way you can actually retain your aim)

{to summarize don't copy pro player settings , they are good because they play the game too much not because of their settings }

image.png

Edited by fortunate reee
On 1/28/2020 at 4:54 PM, TheBrandon said:

Convert COD to Siege, 

I run

400 DPI,

Co Efficient is 1,

ADS Field is Affected,

ADS low and high is .75. 

Does this look correct?

Can anyone chime in on this please? It’s been 4 months I paid for a lifetime membership and still can not get an answer for this workflow. 

It feels like if I match Actual VFOV and HFOV and do the hip fire conversions (8.68 and 10 for Siege), do the Irons/SMG with the coefficient I use and convert to Holo it should be a 1 for 1 or pretty dang close between the two games. 

• Wizard
10 minutes ago, TheBrandon said:

Can anyone chime in on this please? It’s been 4 months I paid for a lifetime membership and still can not get an answer for this workflow. 

It feels like if I match Actual VFOV and HFOV and do the hip fire conversions (8.68 and 10 for Siege), do the Irons/SMG with the coefficient I use and convert to Holo it should be a 1 for 1 or pretty dang close between the two games. 

The conversion wasn't actually possible when you made the post, but a recent update has made it possible. You can now set the scale for the conversion so it's possible to match your 0.75 like this:

image.png

Also if you play 4:3 stretched you should set the FOV to 64 so it's about the same as in CoD.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The conversion wasn't actually possible when you made the post, but a recent update has made it possible. You can now set the scale for the conversion so it's possible to match your 0.75 like this:

image.png

Also if you play 4:3 stretched you should set the FOV to 64 so it's about the same as in CoD.

Are those per-scope sensitivities available in the config file, or just in-game?