Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Squad

This worked for me,

1. On the convert to section: Zoom Sens. Scaling -> No

2. You should get a GlobalSensitivity value.

3. On the convert to section: Zoom Sens. Scaling -> Yes

4. On the sensitivity cell paste the GlobalSensitivity value from step 2

5. Now go to GameUserSettings.ini and paste the new values

example:

SoldierZoomSensitivities=((1.000000, 0.707991),(4.000000, 0.601059),(8.000000, X.XXXXXX))

Edit: don't forget to paste the GlobalSensitivity and SoldierSensitivity aswell.

Edited by battlecator
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello i would like to know if there is a way to determine the sensitivity on    snipers

they dont work with the scaling, it might be that we dont have a x8 sensitivity option or the game is buged 

could you help us DPI Wizard? 

• Wizard
57 minutes ago, uballex said:

Hello i would like to know if there is a way to determine the sensitivity on    snipers

they dont work with the scaling, it might be that we dont have a x8 sensitivity option or the game is buged 

could you help us DPI Wizard? 

What is the quickest way to get a sniper to test?

• Wizard
30 minutes ago, markvvaals said:

Spawn into Jensons Range, a test range where you can choose faction / role (pick marksman of course) 

Thanks, I've adjusted the calculations according to this scope now, see if it is correct for you. I don't know if there are different "4x" scopes in this game?

1 minute ago, uballex said:

it didnt worked 😭

The Marksman role has the buggy weapons hahah 

i think the only one that works its the Insurgents sniper (Dragunov)

[pictures removed for legibility] 

Haven't played squad in a while, but I don't understand what you mean. I assume you want to show that the magnification is bugged with the screenshots? 

Can you explain in some more detail what you mean, what is incorrect and what would you expect for instance? 

• Wizard
Just now, uballex said:

The Snipers have acceleration when you scope,  just 1 sniper works with the numbers the platform provides. (Dragunov)

they have different scopes and they seem to have x4 zoom and they dont work

I don't think they have acceleration but different FOV's which affect their sensitivity. I can check what I can get in the training mode and name them in the calculation.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

I don't think they have acceleration but different FOV's which affect their sensitivity. I can check what I can get in the training mode and name them in the calculation.

I believe you can select the faction in the training mode and also chose a different training ground (to get two other factions) might be too much but that could give you the ability to do some quick assessment as to what you want to use to do the calculations with. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Wizard
On 5/28/2021 at 9:29 AM, IsaacLightning said:

Can you add vehicle zoom sesnses? And is there an 8x yet or is that still not able to be changed?

The vehicle zoom senses can't be added, they have a lot of negative acceleration to simulate the slow movement of the guns.

• 4 months later...

Hey @DPI Wizard, were you able to test the sniper scopes? They worked fine for me on different dpi and fov settings. Ever since I changed my fov from 95 to 120 + changed my dpi from 800 to 1600, the sniper scopes are going crazy in sensitivity.

I believe the sniper scope sensitivity defaults to 1. At least that's how it feels to me. 

Would you please be able to take a look or help me with the settings? I haven't been able to figure out by myself and the interwebz

• 8 months later...

@DPI Wizard

Hey, I confirm that there are different zoom levels for all the 4X scopes...

Here are a few pictures (+ another one showing how far the character will turn when i move my mouse from 1 side of the mousepad to the other)

If you want more pics, I have also tested with other scopes, you can ask me for them.

TL;DR: Different 4X scopes have slightly different zoom levels but also different sensitivities associated with them (and the modifiers aren't accurate)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Wizard
On 8/20/2022 at 5:21 AM, mon05 said:

TL;DR: Different 4X scopes have slightly different zoom levels but also different sensitivities associated with them (and the modifiers aren't accurate)

Oh what a mess this was, I've gone through an analyzed every single scope now and added them. Also added the 8x scopes which can be configured in the config file only :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I thought I had added everything, but I probably missed some. Which is the 2x?

I think I was mistaken, as I didn't see any scopes in game that actually looked like 2x. I just assumed they had them because there's a 2x setting in the game.

Do you know if it would be possible to add the 1x and 4x sensitivities for vehicles?