Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

cs:go m_mousespeed 0 or 1

Which is better to set? the default value is 1, and if i set the value to 0 it feels different, some pros are using 0 and on some sites they said to use 0. I dont think it's a placebo, it really feels different  between 1 and 0...

I have raw input on.

Which value are u suggesting?

• 2 years later...

A bunch of nonsense is written in that post. But there is a difference between m_mousespeed 1 and 0. A lot of cs 1.6 legends "gave up" on GO since it was firstly announced due to personal preferences and not cuz of its mouse movement. Furthermore, steam pushed updates on 1.6 that essentially broke the game at that time which only intensified their frustration.

I find CS:Source to have the best mouse input out of all the cs games. CS 1.6 its almost as good, CS: GO feels the same when playing offline when going online however, it starts to act up. Closing chrome and pretty much everything else should fix its "lagging problem".

Edited by MuntyYy

a lot of cs 1.6 players gave up because the reason u said, thats true but also alot players gave up because they cant use there old mouse settings.

Also if u watch cs pros stream they struggle on easy shots sometime.

This is a good video where u can see how smooth his aim is in 1.6 and how hard in go

Basically, CS 1.6 FOV is Vert - ( here is some useful info ). That being said, when you play it on a wide screen monitor, it "decreases the vertical component of the FOV", but the horizontal one remains unchanged with little to no stretching or distortion. 

Edit: I've attached a photo for a better understanding.

pic.JPG

Edited by MuntyYy

Personally I don't think it is right or even wise to tell people to use acceleration.  It is your own personal opinion, I don't think forcing your own ideals on others is helpful.

As for m_mousespeed 0 vs 1 ... when in doubt use 0. There's something with this setting on 1 that makes mouse movement really weird. At one point I thought it might enable some sort of acceleration. All I know is that I feel mouse movement being better with this setting set to 0. That could be just me, but that is my take on this setting. Feel free to test it out yourself .

• 2 months later...