Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Squad 44

@fortunate reee @Yuril3 How long ago did they make this change in sensitivity?

@DPI Wizard are we able to still calculate each of the sensitivities? Before you used the ADS to get the Global Sens and then use that to calculate all the other values but how do we do it now because all sens require a global sens that isn't being calculated?

Edited by Fish Gaming
2 hours ago, Fish Gaming said:

@fortunate reee @Yuril3 How long ago did they make this change in sensitivity?

@DPI Wizard are we able to still calculate each of the sensitivities? Before you used the ADS to get the Global Sens and then use that to calculate all the other values but how do we do it now? Has this change made it where you cannot calculate the ads without and with zoom cannot both be placed in the config file?

• Wizard
6 hours ago, Fish Gaming said:

@DPI Wizard are we able to still calculate each of the sensitivities? Before you used the ADS to get the Global Sens and then use that to calculate all the other values but how do we do it now because all sens require a global sens that isn't being calculated?

No, ADS and 1X are tied together now. The global sens is just a multiplier for all the sensitivity, so it really doesn't matter what it is as if affect all of them.

• 6 months later...

Hi guys

I must be doing something wrong because i found the config file and I have entered the the values from the calculator, but it does not affect my sensitivity at all. Can anyone guess what I am doing wrong?

My calc values all with ASD:

Post Scriptum - All w/ ADS
Sensitivity 1:
GlobalSensitivity=1
Multiplier 1:
SoldierSensitivity=0.251454
SoldierZoomSensitivities=((1.000000, 0.209545),(4.000000, X.XXXXXX),(8.000000, X.XXXXXX))
SoldierZoomSensitivities=((1.000000, X.XXXXXX),(4.000000, 0.165523),(8.000000, X.XXXXXX))
360° distance:
51.9545 cm
Max discrepancy:
-0.0003% (-0.0013 cm)
Max pixel ratio:
0.6451 pixels/count
Config FOV:
FOV=90
Actual VFOV:
64.010766 degrees
Actual HFOV:
90 degrees
Zoom Sens. Scaling:
Yes
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, hansi961 said:

Hi guys

I must be doing something wrong because i found the config file and I have entered the the values from the calculator, but it does not affect my sensitivity at all. Can anyone guess what I am doing wrong?

My calc values all with ASD:

Are you combining the calculated sensitivity into one line?

So it becomes:

SoldierZoomSensitivities=((1.000000, 0.209545),(4.000000, 0.165523),(8.000000, 1.000000))

59 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Are you combining the calculated sensitivity into one line?

So it becomes:

SoldierZoomSensitivities=((1.000000, 0.209545),(4.000000, 0.165523),(8.000000, 1.000000))

Yes i am, still does nothing. BTW I have noticed that there are some changes to the game. Maybe a patch or update that made the calculations change?

NVM I reinstalled and it works now. Thank you so much for replying :)

Edited by hansi961
Issue fixed
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Wizard
39 minutes ago, Nielser said:

I think this needs an update. SoldierSensitivity seems to no longer affect Hipfire or ADS Sensitivity at all.

It should only affect Hipfire, and I just tested it with the latest update. Is it not doing it for you? If you set "Soldier No Zoom" to 0.01 in-game, does not hipfire become extremely slow?

• 1 year later...

Hi, so I notice that this game has different fov for different types guns when focus (press shift while ads). For example, HFOV : 91.260208 degrees for assault rifles or submachine guns, HFOV: around 76~77 degrees for bolt action rifles (this is not accurate, so I hope u guys can give an accurate value as well? ).

Hope there will be an upadate adding more options for aiming calculation.

Thanks a lot !!!!!

• 11 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 1:36 AM, zxy1273 said:

Hi, so I notice that this game has different fov for different types guns when focus (press shift while ads). For example, HFOV : 91.260208 degrees for assault rifles or submachine guns, HFOV: around 76~77 degrees for bolt action rifles (this is not accurate, so I hope u guys can give an accurate value as well? ).

Hope there will be an upadate adding more options for aiming calculation.

Thanks a lot !!!!!

Hi, just like I said previously, the calculator needs an update, especially for bolt action rifles (when ads the fov stays unchanged and when press shift to focus the fov would change)

Hope we can have an update for the calculator

• Wizard
3 hours ago, zxy1273 said:

Hi, just like I said previously, the calculator needs an update, especially for bolt action rifles (when ads the fov stays unchanged and when press shift to focus the fov would change)

Hope we can have an update for the calculator

It's a real mess how each weapon scale both their ADS and focus. Some do group together, but for all the others I've added every single one :)

• 11 months later...