Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield V

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Plattfuss said:

i'am a little bit confused by converting my sensitivity from PUBG to BF5 and the other way from BF5 to PUBG. Maybe you can Help me out. 

They come out different because you have different FOV in PUBG and BFV (90 vs 106.26), and the hipfire is matched using 360 distance.

If either set the FOV to the same Actual HFOV for both games, or change conversion for hipfire to a different method than 360 distance you will get the same result converting both ways.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

They come out different because you have different FOV in PUBG and BFV (90 vs 106.26), and the hipfire is matched using 360 distance.

If either set the FOV to the same Actual HFOV for both games, or change conversion for hipfire to a different method than 360 distance you will get the same result converting both ways.

Ok what would be your advice change the FOV or the conversion mode, is one way better than the other? What are the correct values FOV and FOV Type? IN PZBG i have a FOV of 90 in the ingame config and in BF5 i have 74 ingame. BF5 did show me that this is a FOV of 90?... 

thank you a lot for your help

• Wizard
Just now, Plattfuss said:

Ok what would be your advice change the FOV or the conversion mode, is one way better than the other? What are the correct values FOV and FOV Type? IN PZBG i have a FOV of 90 in the ingame config and in BF5 i have 74 ingame. BF5 did show me that this is a FOV of 90?... 

thank you a lot for your help

BFV is a bit confusing and shows you the 4:3 FOV, so it will be different if you have a 16:9 resolution (90 in 4:3 = 106.26 in 16:9).

For the FOV to be the same in these two games you should set PUBG to 103 and BFV to 70.53. This is the best way to exactly match the feel and sensitivity.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

BFV is a bit confusing and shows you the 4:3 FOV, so it will be different if you have a 16:9 resolution (90 in 4:3 = 106.26 in 16:9).

For the FOV to be the same in these two games you should set PUBG to 103 and BFV to 70.53. This is the best way to exactly match the feel and sensitivity.

OK, than i will try this, one last question please, which FOV-type should i use for PUBG and BF5 for the conversion Hdeg-Res or Vdeg or.. or.. ?

• Wizard
Just now, Plattfuss said:

OK, than i will try this, one last question please, which FOV-type should i use for PUBG and BF5 for the conversion Hdeg-Res or Vdeg or.. or.. ?

The calculator automatically switches to the correct type for the game when you select it (Hdeg Res for PUBG and Vdeg for BFV).

But you can change the FOV Type to any kind in the calculator and enter the desired value, and the output will show you the config FOV for the game to get this FOV. So if you change BFV to Hdeg Res and enter 103, the output will show you Config FOV 70.53.

Sorry to have to ask again.  After a couple of weeks of staring at these forum pages, I'm getting closer to understanding it, but I'm still not there.

I don't know how to determine the best conversion method.  I also don't know why my 360 distance conversion is so much further in pubg compared to bfv... is it because it's tpp compared to fpp?  I set pubg to hdeg 16:9 and 106.26, thinking that it would calculate based on same fov settings, but the 360 distance is still unchanged.  how do I set the 'actual fov' settings in pubg to match bfv?

here's how far I got anyway.

my settings for bfv are 12% sens, 100% zoom, USA on 0%.  All scopes at 100%. fov 74 - 106.26

Screenshot (48).png

Screenshot (49).png

• Wizard
34 minutes ago, StragglyWizard said:

I don't know how to determine the best conversion method.  I also don't know why my 360 distance conversion is so much further in pubg compared to bfv... is it because it's tpp compared to fpp?  I set pubg to hdeg 16:9 and 106.26, thinking that it would calculate based on same fov settings, but the 360 distance is still unchanged.  how do I set the 'actual fov' settings in pubg to match bfv?

TPP has a locked FOV for PUBG, if you change to FPP the FOV is applied to the calculation. Note that PUBG maxes out at 103 though, it won't go over this.

• Wizard
9 minutes ago, Cyb3rsage said:

mines set to 100% in csgo playing at 2.35 sens and 74fov in bf5 just cant seem to get the scopes right

Ok, try this setup (note the conversion setup!) and change any values that aren't correct for your config (resolution, DPI etc). Also note that zoom sens for BFV is set to 98 to compensate for the lack of decimals in-game. If you use config file set it to 1.

image.png

Battlefield V - All
Sensitivity 1:
GstInput.MouseSensitivity 
Sensitivity 2:
GstInput.UniformSoldierAimingCoefficient 1.333333
Multiplier 1:
Too high multiplier 1 - Maximum is 2
Multiplier 2:

360° distance:
-
Config FOV:
GstRender.FieldOfViewVertical 74
Actual VFOV:
74 degrees
Actual HFOV:
106.52 degrees
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, Cyb3rsage said:

ok i'll give that a shot

since when i use the cfg file it gives me wildly different values

For config file you need to adjust a bit, like this:

image.png

And if the output shows you an identical value slightly different than 1 for all scopes, just set the GstInput.SoldierZoomSensitivityAll value to this number instead of each scope. Leave them at 1.

15 hours ago, Cyb3rsage said:

with usa at 133 everything feels hyperfast

I simply just convert from CSGO hipfire. Make FOV 73.74 in BFV and 0% on USA and everything feels great. Not understanding why it's not working for you. You don't change any of the scope values in BFV right? They all should be kept at 1.

Edited by Bryjoe
  • Wizard
25 minutes ago, Gogeta54 said:

Hey guys, I've got a little problem. The calculator doesn't seem to update when I enter the Sens 2 and Multiplier 1 value.

Any idea what's wrong ?

It might be because of an ad blocker, script blocker or privacy extension. Do you have any kind of these active?

il y a une heure, DPI Wizard a dit :

It might be because of an ad blocker, script blocker or privacy extension. Do you have any kind of these active?

I disabled my ad blocker and double checked for script blocker or privacy extension. It didn't worked unfortunately.

I tried with Chrome and it worked (I'm using Firefox most of the time)

• Wizard
51 minutes ago, Gogeta54 said:

I disabled my ad blocker and double checked for script blocker or privacy extension. It didn't worked unfortunately.

I tried with Chrome and it worked (I'm using Firefox most of the time)

Ok, thanks for the report. There's been a few reports about this error and Firefox, I'll see if I can recreate them and fix it.