Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, MuntyYy said:

Prolly a bad mouse. Check the dpi

well i use 400 dpi and that is what i put in calculator. 71 FOV 23 inch monitor 30 mouse sensitivity everything in game i put in calculator, and calculator says 19.94cm while i measure it manually it clearly is 23-23.1 cm.

Just now, lizakk said:

well i use 400 dpi and that is what i put in calculator. 71 FOV 23 inch monitor 30 mouse sensitivity everything in game i put in calculator, and calculator says 19.94cm while i measure it manually it clearly is 23-23.1 cm.

He means you should use the Dpi Analyzer to measure the actual dpi of the mouse since a lot of mice have some variance in the actual dpi, even up to 10% apparently.

My recommendation - any optical mouse that has at least 3310 sensor.

A small note: zowie's mice usually have a lower dpi base value; 400 would be actually around 385. Check DPIWizard's youtube channel for a more detailed view.

Edited by MuntyYy
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kelvinator said:

For people who use 0% monitor match distance, do you have ADS FOV and Uniform Solider Aiming on or off?

Put USA on if you are monitor matching, because they are the same thing - they correctly scale different levels of zoom. So just set the USA Coefficient to 0% if you are using 0% monitor match. With higher percentages it depends on your aspect ratio, but 0% will be the same no matter the aspect ratio you use.

14 minutes ago, potato psoas said:

Put USA on if you are monitor matching, because they are the same thing - they correctly scale different levels of zoom. So just set the USA Coefficient to 0% if you are using 0% monitor match. With higher percentages it depends on your aspect ratio, but 0% will be the same no matter the aspect ratio you use.

Hmmm well right now using the calculator I have 0% monitor match for all 4 options and I have ADS FOV and USA on. This has been how I have had it for a while but I was wondering if either should actually be off.

Are you saying change the USA coefficient to 0% in game?

12 minutes ago, kelvinator said:

Hmmm well right now using the calculator I have 0% monitor match for all 4 options and I have ADS FOV and USA on. This has been how I have had it for a while but I was wondering if either should actually be off.

Are you saying change the USA coefficient to 0% in game?

Yeah if you are using USA you don't need to change each individual SoldierZoomSensitivity, you can just set them all to 1.0 (the calculator says 0.9999 but just set them to 1) and the game will scale the sensitivity of each zoom level based on the coefficient that you have chosen.

Here as an example to show you how to do it:

example.thumb.png.1cf158e1fdf9107e596daf5aef31a3d0.png

With FOV Scaling ADS, you can have that on or off - it's personal preference. All it does is scale the ADS FOV according to your chosen FOV instead of using the usual FOV values for each guntype, e.g. if your Actual HFOV is 130 it might make your Ironsight FOV something like 124 instead of the default value of 63. Quite a big difference, but whether or not that would benefit you depends on a lot of circumstantial factors.

On 11/7/2018 at 10:20 PM, potato psoas said:

Yeah if you are using USA you don't need to change each individual SoldierZoomSensitivity, you can just set them all to 1.0 (the calculator says 0.9999 but just set them to 1) and the game will scale the sensitivity of each zoom level based on the coefficient that you have chosen.

Here as an example to show you how to do it:

example.thumb.png.1cf158e1fdf9107e596daf5aef31a3d0.png

With FOV Scaling ADS, you can have that on or off - it's personal preference. All it does is scale the ADS FOV according to your chosen FOV instead of using the usual FOV values for each guntype, e.g. if your Actual HFOV is 130 it might make your Ironsight FOV something like 124 instead of the default value of 63. Quite a big difference, but whether or not that would benefit you depends on a lot of circumstantial factors.

Okay that all makes sense. So I am still unsure about this. Do I set this "GstInput.UniformSoldierAimingCoefficient 1.330000" to 0 or just leave it?