Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Which should i choose Viewspeed or Moniter 0%??

Hi, I'm Japanese. I'm not good at using English but I want to play fps using best sensi. So I decided to write here. I always practice my aim in csgo[Aimbotz]. Before update i used view speed v2.  But  when i saw this site  the first time in a long time , Moniter0% was very popular. I want to know which one I should choose. if you have free time , plase teach me the answer to this question. I'm sorry for my bad English.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/19/2018 at 9:45 PM, Drimzi said:

Try 0% conversion for everything. Override it with a sensitivity that is somewhere between 0% monitor match and Viewspeed for ADS/Zoom.

Hi, That's interesting - So if I understand correctly for ADS it is best to take average value between Viewspeed result and Monitor Match 0% result?
I am curretly struggling with finding some perfect setting for me - if you have a moment , plese take a look at my post https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forum/topic/361-tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege/?do=findComment&comment=18472

Sticking to 0% would be ideal, but it can feel slow in ads/zoom, relative to hipfire. For one, you change the scale due to zooming, which means physical mouse input is going to change proportionately with the change in image scale. If your characters movement speed stayed the same after zooming, then you will be moving the mouse further and faster to counter it as well. You can amplify the sensitivity if you want to make it easier to aim. Go by feel before trying to calculate a perfect value.

Edited by Drimzi