Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Swiftpoint Z Mouse

potato psoas

Been looking for a new mouse and I think I found something I was looking for...

- Didn't want a concave shape like the slippery Deathadder, much prefer the shape of something like the Corsair M65 RGB PRO. This mouse doesn't have as good a shape as the M65 but I don't think it would be slippery at all.

- Was looking for extra mouse buttons that were at the top of the mouse. Since I have big hands and I palm/claw grip, I can't press the side or middle buttons on most mice without lifting my hand off the mouse or contorting my fingers. But this mouse has these really cool "straight finger", trigger and fingertip buttons that give you loads of binding possibilities, not to mention the two on the left edge. I already know I'm gonna bind nades to them. And these kind of mouse binds would be awesome for games like Fortnite where you have all your building actions on your mouse (like the way Ninja builds with his Logitech 502 Proteus Spectrum). I have to use my scroll wheel to build with my mouse but this would be so much easier.

It's pretty expensive but I am definitely gonna try it out when I have saved up the money.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty much perfect for me since I palm/claw with my 8" hand. Weight doesn't matter so much to me. I use a Corsair M65 atm and it feels fine. The more important part would be the shape of the mouse because that determines how you grip, and how you grip affects your accuracy. You want a nice solid grip on the mouse for pivoting at both the arm and wrist.

11 hours ago, potato psoas said:

It's pretty much perfect for me since I palm/claw with my 8" hand. Weight doesn't matter so much to me. I use a Corsair M65 atm and it feels fine. The more important part would be the shape of the mouse because that determines how you grip, and how you grip affects your accuracy. You want a nice solid grip on the mouse for pivoting at both the arm and wrist.

I can't palm or claw most mouses, I have a 10" hand. Currently sat with a Razer mamba TE from like 4 years ago. If I palm I can get my first knuckle over the edge of the mouse lmao

1 hour ago, Skidushe said:

I can't palm or claw most mouses, I have a 10" hand. Currently sat with a Razer mamba TE from like 4 years ago. If I palm I can get my first knuckle over the edge of the mouse lmao

Can you palm/claw the mouse? My fingers also hang over if I completely palm the mouse, but I don't do that - I have my palm resting on the mouse but my fingers curl onto the keys, like so:

45370919_312466032917583_5163889220644765696_n.thumb.jpg.27ac2a2f65fa0bd6e068d08f9eca1411.jpg

3 hours ago, potato psoas said:

Can you palm/claw the mouse? My fingers also hang over if I completely palm the mouse, but I don't do that - I have my palm resting on the mouse but my fingers curl onto the keys, like so:

45370919_312466032917583_5163889220644765696_n.thumb.jpg.27ac2a2f65fa0bd6e068d08f9eca1411.jpg

I can the issue is cos my hands are so big I have to put such a curve on my fingers it's uncomfortable and I've gotten so used to aiming with my fingertips wrist and arm I wouldn't want to go back