Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Best options / settings for converting CS:GO to other games

I've been playing CS:GO for 4000 hours and been using this website for over a year. I've been using CS:GO as my base sensitivity when wanting to convert my sensitivity over to other games and have been using viewspeed - vertical to do so. I feel as though on majority of the games I've converted my CS:GO sens to it has felt fine however after reading around the forums, I have noticed a lot of talk about 360 Distance as well as Monitor Distance being better and was wondering if it is more accurate to use those rather than viewspeed which I've already been using and felt fine using (thinking to myself that maybe viewspeed feeling fine was just a placebo and that there's something more accurate to use).

Basically I want to know what the best setting/s to use when trying to convert my CSGO sensitivity that I've been using for years over to other games. Keep in mind I use 16:9 and 1920x1080 for all my games, however my FOV changes depending on the game.

Another question is, let's say I want to work out my ADS sensitivity in a game, whether it is using a reflex sight in COD or ADSing in Fortnite, do I use my Scope / AWP sensitivity or my Hipfire sensitivity from CSGO to convert to ADS / non zoomed sights in other games?

I'm quite OCD about all my games feeling and having the same settings so I'd like to know what's best when converting in the future.

3 hours ago, PondeN said:

I've been playing CS:GO for 4000 hours and been using this website for over a year. I've been using CS:GO as my base sensitivity when wanting to convert my sensitivity over to other games and have been using viewspeed - vertical to do so. I feel as though on majority of the games I've converted my CS:GO sens to it has felt fine however after reading around the forums, I have noticed a lot of talk about 360 Distance as well as Monitor Distance being better and was wondering if it is more accurate to use those rather than viewspeed which I've already been using and felt fine using (thinking to myself that maybe viewspeed feeling fine was just a placebo and that there's something more accurate to use).

Basically I want to know what the best setting/s to use when trying to convert my CSGO sensitivity that I've been using for years over to other games. Keep in mind I use 16:9 and 1920x1080 for all my games, however my FOV changes depending on the game.

Another question is, let's say I want to work out my ADS sensitivity in a game, whether it is using a reflex sight in COD or ADSing in Fortnite, do I use my Scope / AWP sensitivity or my Hipfire sensitivity from CSGO to convert to ADS / non zoomed sights in other games?

I'm quite OCD about all my games feeling and having the same settings so I'd like to know what's best when converting in the future.

CSGO uses 75% monitor match for converting to scopes like the AWP. Viewspeed vertical is almost the same as 75% for most FOVs and this is probably why it felt good for you and what will 'feel' right for you after 4000 hours. But if you want the best conversion, you should use 0% monitor matching. It won't 'feel' at first right as you're used to 75% MDH  but it will give you muscle memory the fastest for all the different FOVs

Look here if you want some more info about the different methods: 

Edited by Skidushe
15 hours ago, Skidushe said:

CSGO uses 75% monitor match for converting to scopes like the AWP. Viewspeed vertical is almost the same as 75% for most FOVs and this is probably why it felt good for you and what will 'feel' right for you after 4000 hours. But if you want the best conversion, you should use 0% monitor matching. It won't 'feel' at first right as you're used to 75% MDH  but it will give you muscle memory the fastest for all the different FOVs

Look here if you want some more info about the different methods: 

1. After playing around for a bit, I feel when using 360 Distance to convert my CSGO Hipfire sens to other games it makes the sens to slow and when using MDH 0% it makes it too high. Should I be using MDH 75% / Viewspeed Vertical to convert CSGO hipfire to other games instead?

2. When wanting an ADS sensitivity on other games, would I use  Hipfire, Zoom 1 or AUG / SSG on CSGO to convert to it?

3. After playing around, I feel as though using MDH 0% to convert for ADS is too slow but MDH 75% / viewspeed is fine. Should I just continue to use MDH 75% / viewspeed when converting from CSGO to other games for ADS?

4. If i continue to use Viewspeed, what's better to use, vertical or horizontal or does it depend on the game?

Thanks for your help by the way, really do appreciate it.

Edited by PondeN
Played around, realised some stuff so changed questions
10 hours ago, stereo3D said:

if you play csgo with zoom sens 1 at 16:9, then you should set everything to MDH 75 % in the conversion setup and convert from csgo - all to new game - all.

Thanks. After playing around, that's what seemed to feel the best along side viewspeed which @Skidushe said was very similar to MDH 75%.

So when wanting to get my ADS sensitivity in another game, would I use Hipfire, AUG / SGG or Zoom 1 from CSGO to do that or does All do it autimatically?

Edited by PondeN
1 hour ago, PondeN said:

Thanks. After playing around, that's what seemed to feel the best along side viewspeed which @Skidushe said was very similar to MDH 75%.

So when wanting to get my ADS sensitivity in another game, would I use Hipfire, AUG / SGG or Zoom 1 from CSGO to do that or does All do it autimatically?

if zoom_mouse_sensitivity_ratio is 1, then CS:GO converts to all the scopes from hipfire sensitivity to ADS using 75% MDH 16:9 (100% MDH 4:3) so if and only if you chose 75% MDH 16:9 they all should give you the same numbers, but anything else and the calculations would be off, if so use the hipfire as the base sensitivity

1 hour ago, Skidushe said:

if zoom_mouse_sensitivity_ratio is 1, then CS:GO converts to all the scopes from hipfire sensitivity to ADS using 75% MDH 16:9 (100% MDH 4:3) so if and only if you chose 75% MDH 16:9 they all should give you the same numbers, but anything else and the calculations would be off, if so use the hipfire as the base sensitivity

https://gyazo.com/8a19a58875d335063d51ccdb9529c119 so as shown in the picture, MDH 75% for everything doing CSGO All to New Game All, no matter if the game is COD, Fortnite, OSU, Battlefield? If that's then I've been doing it semi right this whole time, just been getting scopes fairly off, so thank you.

14 hours ago, PondeN said:

https://gyazo.com/8a19a58875d335063d51ccdb9529c119 so as shown in the picture, MDH 75% for everything doing CSGO All to New Game All, no matter if the game is COD, Fortnite, OSU, Battlefield? If that's then I've been doing it semi right this whole time, just been getting scopes fairly off, so thank you.

Yeah, the only difference I'd make is where you've said aim 'all' I'd have put 'hipfire', I don't know how the calculator deals with 'all' even if they'll all give you the same numbers but if it works it works.

If i were you I'd also try out 0% monitor match just to see if it's something you feel your could aim better with. I switched awp sensitvity ratio to 0.82 (~0%mm) and feel a lot more comfortable once I adjusted. Just a suggestion to try, no problems with sticking to 75% monitor match.

Also, we have the exact same csgo sensitivity+dpi! TWINS!

Edited by Skidushe
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, Skidushe said:

I don't know how the calculator deals with 'all'

Hipfire is used as source if All is selected!

Technically it doesn't matter though, since any conversion based on the same source will give you the same result, but you avoid rounding errors by not doing for instance

• CSGO Hipfire -> CSGO Scope
  • CSGO Hipfire -> BO4 Hipfire
  • CSGO Scope -> BO4 Scope

But instead swap the last step with

• CSGO Hipfire -> BO4 Scope

This way any limitation in CSGO Scope sensitivity (say lack of decimals, not that this is the case in CSGO) doesn't carry over into BO4.

5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Hipfire is used as source if All is selected!

Technically it doesn't matter though, since any conversion based on the same source will give you the same result, but you avoid rounding errors by not doing for instance

• CSGO Hipfire -> CSGO Scope
  • CSGO Hipfire -> BO4 Hipfire
  • CSGO Scope -> BO4 Scope

But instead swap the last step with

• CSGO Hipfire -> BO4 Scope

This way any limitation in CSGO Scope sensitivity (say lack of decimals, not that this is the case in CSGO) doesn't carry over into BO4.

IDK if i'm interpreting this wrong but does that mean I do CSGO Hipfire for everything?:

CSGO Hipfire -> GAME Hipfire

CSGO Hipfire -> GAME ADS

CSGO Hipfire -> GAME SCOPE

OR

CSGO Zoom 1 -> GAME Scope