Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Vermintide 2 Zoom Sensitivity Mod

A mod I made that allows you to customize zoom sensitivity recently got approved for official realm.

By default the mod makes zoom sensitivity scale with focal length/zoom ratio but you can change it to scale by a custom FOV aspect ratio (aka monitor distance).

The game uses vertical FOV to scale by default.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1498189723

Unrelated to sensitivity but using the same math I also made a mod that fixes crosshairs: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569650837

11 hours ago, Skwuruhl said:

A mod I made that allows you to customize zoom sensitivity recently got approved for official realm.

By default the mod makes zoom sensitivity scale with focal length/zoom ratio but you can change it to scale by a custom FOV aspect ratio (aka monitor distance).

Hello @Skwuruhl would it be possible for you to make a similar mod for cod2 ?

17 hours ago, MuntyYy said:

Hello @Skwuruhl would it be possible for you to make a similar mod for cod2 ?

Unlikely. All my mods are based on decompiled source code and I don't think such a thing is available for cod 2. Also I doubt an existing mod framework exists for cod2 which means I'd have to write my own hook etc. And I mean even if all this stuff was available... it's more than a decade old, not really worth the effort.

21 hours ago, WhoCares? said:

For some reason you always make mods for all the game I am playing like Paypay2, KillingFloor2 and now Vermintide 2 😂

Huge thank you !❤️💪

I mean co-op PVE games are currently a pretty limited genre. PD2, KF2, and Verm 2 are pretty much the only ones. There's deep rock galactic and GTFO coming though.

Edited by Skwuruhl
8 hours ago, Skwuruhl said:

Unlikely. All my mods are based on decompiled source code and I don't think such a thing is available for cod 2. Also I doubt an existing mod framework exists for cod2 which means I'd have to write my own hook etc. And I mean even if all this stuff was available... it's more than a decade old, not really worth the effort.

I mean co-op PVE games are currently a pretty limited genre. PD2, KF2, and Verm 2 are pretty much the only ones. There's deep rock galactic and GTFO coming though.

I already had an eye on both  titles ;)

But hopefully they support a practical ADS sensitivity slider/scaling method  right of the box, and we don't have to rely on your work 😂😅

Edited by WhoCares?
  • 3 weeks later...