Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield 5 Uniform Soldier Aiming off

• 4 months later...
58 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes.

I think he is trying to find out if USA OFF is the same in BF4 as it is BFV, and it's not. It's only 100% vertical MM in BF4 if you turn the USA on and set coefficient to 100%.

USA OFF in BF4 uses fixed turn-rate multipliers, so for example the Kobra sight has a 0.6 turn-rate multiplier regardless of FOV which is why it's ADS 360 distance doesn't change regardless of what you set your hipfire FOV to, or whether you turn ADS FOV on or off etc.

• Wizard
6 hours ago, TheNoobPolice said:

I think he is trying to find out if USA OFF is the same in BF4 as it is BFV, and it's not.

Sorry, was a bit quick there and was thinking about BF1. You are right about BF4, USA wasn't introduced when the game launched so they kept the old scaling for USA off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2019 at 6:12 PM, TheNoobPolice said:

I think he is trying to find out if USA OFF is the same in BF4 as it is BFV, and it's not. It's only 100% vertical MM in BF4 if you turn the USA on and set coefficient to 100%.

USA OFF in BF4 uses fixed turn-rate multipliers, so for example the Kobra sight has a 0.6 turn-rate multiplier regardless of FOV which is why it's ADS 360 distance doesn't change regardless of what you set your hipfire FOV to, or whether you turn ADS FOV on or off etc.

Sorry if I bring this back, but I was looking to calculate my old BF4 sens to convert it. I was researching a bit and I found out the ads sights have a 0.5 turn rate in BF4 (like red dot sight) is that info wrong? That's what I've found:

Speed factors (Pre UsA😞
RDS 0.5
Ironsights 0.6
3.4X 0.36
4X 0.31
BF3 RDS/Irons 0.5
BF3 Holo 0.32

Edited by Rec0il
4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Those are all correct ;)

So basically my 1x ADS sens in BF4 is the double of my hipfire sens right? that's why my sens wasn't feeling right using the UsA settings.

Edited by Rec0il
5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, if the ADS sensitivity is set to 100%, the 360 distance is double.

I use 6% sens with 70% ads sens in game and 73.74 fov in bf4, with 800 dpi, usa off obviously, how should i convert it to 1x on apex? (1.5 fov on apex)

I can't do this from the calculator cause setting the UsA off gives weird values. Sorry for bothering, and thanks

Edited by Rec0il