Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

sniper elite 4 reduce mouse lag

there is an option in the video settings called reduce mouse lag which says, when enabled it will force the GPU to not run too many frames ahead, thus reducing latency, been playing with it off and seems fine should this be on?, seen this option in a few games but not quite sure if it should be on or off and does it really make much of a difference

1 hour ago, hard69xxx said:

there is an option in the video settings called reduce mouse lag which says, when enabled it will force the GPU to not run too many frames ahead, thus reducing latency, been playing with it off and seems fine should this be on?, seen this option in a few games but not quite sure if it should be on or off and does it really make much of a difference

This is called frame buffering from what I gather. It aims to stop stuttering and repeated frames by working in the past and showing you what it knows it's already rendered and not be scared that the next frame won't be ready. This adds latency as you're running a few frames behind, so it's not just the mouse that's behind, it's everything being shown on your monitor. For competitive games you're much better of having it off, reduces latency. For non-competitive games, it might give you a smoother experience which you might find more enjoyable, but even then for me I'd still prefer the lowest input lag, regardless of possible tearing. The effect does reduce with higher refresh rate monitors too.

You can see what it does here, explains it much better than I can in words: 

Edited by Skidushe
8 minutes ago, hard69xxx said:

damn, need a monitor upgrade with higher refresh rate after watching that, still on and old asus 60hz but its a decent pc, thanks for the info

I'll tell you it's worth it, 1440p 144Hz Gsync for games is glorious