Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

[Overwatch] Trying to reduce my FOV but keep the same mouse feel.

Hey there, I'm trying to reduce My FOV from 103 to 80 for better enemy sight in Overwatch.

but when I do that, the sensitivity gets really fast, how can I keep the same mouse feel with a lower FOV? anyone knows the multiplier?

Playing on 1920x1080, 103 FOV, 3 sens in-game, 800 dpi.

My goal is to keep the same dpi, reduce the FOV to 80 and reduce the in-game sens to feel just like on 103 FOV.

If anyone knows the FOV\SENSITIVITY multiplier that would be awesome so I can play with it and choose the best combo

Thanks in advance!

Edited by AmitKilo
  • Wizard

When you change FOV in Overwatch, the 360 distance remains the same, which is why it feels too fast.

You can keep the same feel with the Monitor Distance calculation, but you have to choose where on the monitor to match the sensitivity, from 1% to 100% between the crosshair and the edge (see the Monitor Distance video on the front-page for more info).

Tell me the % and I'll tell you the magic number :)

When you change FOV in Overwatch, the 360 distance remains the same, which is why it feels too fast.

You can keep the same feel with the Monitor Distance calculation, but you have to choose where on the monitor to match the sensitivity, from 1% to 100% between the crosshair and the edge (see the Monitor Distance video on the front-page for more info).

Tell me the % and I'll tell you the magic number :)

Hey, thanks for the answer, I don't think I fully understand, even after multiple reading and watching your video :|

If I try to compare with overwatch as the second game most of the options are grayed out.

Maybe could you try it these parameters?:

1920x1080

24 INCH

800 DPI

3 SENS

103 FOV

to the same except the FOV to 85.

I subscribed btw, could help me with a lot of games, good work! :)

Edited by AmitKilo
  • Wizard

Basically you should fill out the calculator like this (monitor size is not important for the sensitivity calculation, just the ratio):

overwatch2.jpg

But change the "Match At" value to your liking. What that means is: at 1% small movement around the cursor will be equal to 103 FOV, while at 100% moving all the way to the edge of the monitor will be equal. 50% is then obviously a middle between the two.

It kinda depends on what you prefer, snapping to a player at the edge of the monitor, or tracking a player in your sight. :)

• 1 year later...