Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Apex Legends

• Wizard
1 minute ago, SHADYau said:

Respawn are terrible, battlefield has the best sensitivity adjusting system. If you don't want the config to reset, you make both the files (sorry on phone and forgot there names, local and another if I can recall) in the folder READ ONLY in properties 

Battlefield is definitely the gold standard, as it's basically impossible to get any better than their implementation.

Other devs seems either discouraged or unable to replicate them though.

Regarding config files, this is a weird issue. I've never had it myself, but there's been so many reports of it happening on a lot of different games. I'm not sure exactly what causes it, but it's really frustrating that it seems to happen randomly here and there.

How do I get my ADS sens from my 1x transfered to all zoom levels. I am so lost... (3.1, 400 dpi - 1x Sens 44.18cm) 

And why would the value not change if you have it set to 0% monitor match. I mean ive seen a vid about it but I am none native speaker and I really dont understand it. 

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Nightwane said:

How do I get my ADS sens from my 1x transfered to all zoom levels. I am so lost... (3.1, 400 dpi - 1x Sens 44.18cm) 

And why would the value not change if you have it set to 0% monitor match. I mean ive seen a vid about it but I am none native speaker and I really dont understand it. 

Scope sensitivity is currently broken in the game (only 1x is applied to all scopes). But when correctly implemented, MDH 0% will result in the same value for all scopes unless they change how the scaling fundamentally works. The scope sensitivity value 1 is essentially MDH 0% for any scope.

So if you use MDH 0% nothing will actually change with the added scope sensitivity, you just set the same value for all of them.

Tried out 75% MDH on the scopes, worked in matches fine. Now I can actually use higher magnification in this game. I don't know why you are saying that only the 1x scopes is applied when on my setup it works with all scopes fine. For reference I did all the settings through in-game menu and it worked in matches but the kraber in the TRAINING did not work.

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, aksu said:

Tried out 75% MDH on the scopes, worked in matches fine. Now I can actually use higher magnification in this game. I don't know why you are saying that only the 1x scopes is applied when on my setup it works with all scopes fine. For reference I did all the settings through in-game menu and it worked in matches but the kraber in the TRAINING did not work.

Thanks for the info, hopefully just the training that's bugged then :)

On 02/09/2019 at 02:12, SrirachaSauce said:

Apex --> Siege

I did the conversion of apex to siege  but the fov on r6 feels really really wrong in game, it creates a not good feeling fish eye affect at 90  and the fov slider stops at 90. The default fov for r6 is 60.

I am just trying to get the same level of sensitivity across games while using a comfortable fov for r6 to where I wont notice it discrepancies when I use my aim trainers  (Aimlab) (aimhero)(Kovaaks)

image.png.45ee4046a95693595cbd37c14522a929.png

no idea if you got your answer yet 

1.st use your config file (location) for better calculations without or at least far less discrepancy

2.nd you might want to match the hfov as well as vfov (should both match up as long as you are on the  same aspectratio) in this case r6 would be 73 (since it uses vdeg and not hdeg)

i cant see the method you are using but using 360 distance for hipfire and 0%monitor distance for ads / scope is best when transfering from apex 

sieges acog wont scale no matter what you do so you might want to consider not using it and swapping to red dot on doc/ rook/etc (acog weeapons )

and then using 1x scopes for all guns since that will basically scale with pistols too

Edited by fortunate reee
2 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

no idea if you got your answer yet 

1.st use your config file (location) for better calculations without or at least far less discrepancy

2.nd you might want to match the hfov as well as vfov (should both match up as long as you are on the  same aspectratio) in this case r6 would be 73 (since it uses vdeg and not hdeg)

i cant see the method you are using but using 360 distance for hipfire and 0%monitor distance for ads / scope is best when transfering from apex 

sieges acog wont scale no matter what you do so you might want to consider not using it and swapping to red dot on doc/ rook/etc (acog weeapons )

and then using 1x scopes for all guns since that will basically scale with pistols too

Thanks for your reply man, I tried using the 1 x reflex and the 1x red dot but the ads sens even if I turn it up to 100 is still slower than hip fire but the acog sens at 58 is extremely close to hip fire. 

How do I set the 360 distance? I did not see an option on the calc.

9 hours ago, SrirachaSauce said:

Thanks for your reply man, I tried using the 1 x reflex and the 1x red dot but the ads sens even if I turn it up to 100 is still slower than hip fire but the acog sens at 58 is extremely close to hip fire. 

How do I set the 360 distance? I did not see an option on the calc.

image.png.08c4d8c0de83e08a74b23221ecc7c1b4.png this scales ads  

image.png.ce5ee117a4adb99e07e8244481542b30.png  using config file instead of ingame is better

image.png.e44527ff86807e173cafc5ed8a929120.pngyou want to use 73 fov in order to get it as close as possible 

• Wizard
11 hours ago, Lizardizzle said:

I remember seeing in the reddit thread of the newest patch that a dev responded they're getting the separate scope sensitivities into the game. Glad to see them getting there, even if they're iffy at the moment. Doesn't each gun have its own FOV per zoom level per scope?

Other than ADS, I think every scope power should be equal on every gun. Haven't tested this extensively though.

Since sens settings for X scopes finally arrived is it possible somehow to calculate sense multiplier per each zoom level to match Hipfire? If I select Hipfire and 2X then calculator asks me to provide sensitivity although I want it to be calculated actually. Sames goes for the rest of X variations.

Edited by roz
4 minutes ago, roz said:

Since sens settings for X scopes finally arrived is it possible somehow to calculate sense per each zoom level to match Hipfire? If I select Hipfire and 2X then calculator asks me to provide sensitivity although I want it to be calculated actually. Sames goes for the rest of X variations.

image.thumb.png.a351abb2d0f8647f8c05fb4da29cd84a.pngthe calculation is dependent on your ads and scope method 

5 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

the calculation is dependent on your ads and scope method 

Just to explain what I want:

1719859245_Annotation2019-09-07124805.thumb.png.8e4cbc5c0d10c0393f8045d77b3b4dc6.png

mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_N remains the same regardless of what type of scope I select: 2X, 4X, 6X... Although they feel different in game, much slower then hipfire. I want to match them using scalar if it's possible.

Edited by roz
3 minutes ago, roz said:

Just to explain what I want:

mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_N remains the same regardless of what type of scope I select: 2X, 4X, 6X... Although they feel different in game, much slower then hipfire. I want to match them using scalar if it's possible.

Try out the viewspeed option of conversion. That might be what you're looking for.

• Wizard
6 hours ago, roz said:

The game uses MDH 0% as a scaling factor, so if you have chosen this as the conversion method for ADS and scope you will get the same value for all of them. If they feel too slow, try a higher MDH value. First try 100% and see if that feels good or is too fast.