Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Apex Legends

@DPI Wizard How do I use the calculator to find "perfect" Apex scope sensitivities (1x,2x,3x, etc) using the MDH/MDV method? I dont know how to use the calculator and am confused at what goes where. I do have a premium account but dont know what values to put and where to put them for calculations. 

My Apex hipfire sensitivity is 1.8, my FOV is 90, my dpi is 500, im on a 27 inch monitor, 1920 x 1080 and I am trying to find out all of my other sensitivities. My FOV scale is 1.285714 (90/70)

Edited by ChubYee
21 minutes ago, ChubYee said:

@DPI Wizard How do I use the calculator to find "perfect" Apex scope sensitivities (1x,2x,3x, etc) using the MDH/MDV method? I dont know how to use the calculator and am confused at what goes where. I do have a premium account but dont know what values to put and where to put them for calculations. 

My Apex hipfire sensitivity is 1.8, my FOV is 90, my dpi is 500, im on a 27 inch monitor, 1920 x 1080 and I am trying to find out all of my other sensitivities. My FOV scale is 1.285714 (90/70)

this sounds ironic but 1.0 is considered to already be the best possible option in apex legends

image.png.828b85cc5f72aef0ba5518a52793baa4.png

1.0 is vertical 0%

id recommend reading this thread

and creating a new post of your own in the forum if you got more questions

... i did like an hour of research to find the solution to the scalar values for a "1:1" hipfire to scope ratio, doing apex calculator things, reading so much reddit threads about fov and scalar values and sensitivities, to even buying the premum account subscription on mouse-sensitivity.com.... only to find that a 1.0 multiplier in Apex Legends is 1:1....... it truly is ironic :(:(:(:(

It really doesnt feel 1:1 though. It feels slow when I set it to 1. Is this really the only answer??

9 hours ago, ChubYee said:

... i did like an hour of research to find the solution to the scalar values for a "1:1" hipfire to scope ratio, doing apex calculator things, reading so much reddit threads about fov and scalar values and sensitivities, to even buying the premum account subscription on mouse-sensitivity.com.... only to find that a 1.0 multiplier in Apex Legends is 1:1....... it truly is ironic :(:(:(:(

It really doesnt feel 1:1 though. It feels slow when I set it to 1. Is this really the only answer??

the great thing is with premium you can use the calc to use the same ads in other games too (1;1 360 isnt worth using longterm , 100%horizontal is decent if you prefer it  )

• Wizard

Let me repeat what a little paragraph from the instructions:

Q: How do I get hipfire and scope 1:1?
A: A 1:1 sensitivity match is only possible if the actual horizontal FOV is identical. If it's different, as it will be with ADS and scopes, you can only match one specific property between them. If you match 360 distance, aiming will be different. If you match MDH 0% tracking will be the same, but flicks and 360 distance will be different. If you match MDH 100%, tracking will be different as well as any other MDH percentage and of course 360 distance.

TLDR: There is no such thing as 1:1 when it comes to different FOV's.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, cokim said:

The calculator doesn't have this option ''mouse_use_per_scope_sensitivity_scalars''

It is not relevant?

since it doesn't impact the calculations there is no need for an option like that ( you enable it if you want to use a specific value for one and another value for another scope ,or prefer to use other scaling types)

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

than there is a small bug. Its the same with MDH 0%.

I also found out the sensitivity feels closer if u set fps_max 0 in cs

You have (I presume) these settings:

image.png

But if you change ADS and Scope to MDH 0% you will get the same pixel ratio:

image.png

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

damnit i didnt realise its Scope sensitivity i thought its ADS. So yes it was set wrong by myside. Sry @Mr. Wizard

I can maybe try to make it clearer in the output, because it can be a bit confusing when converting from ADS to All like you're doing. So basically ADS to hipfire is first converted using the ADS setup, then the Scope setup is used for the zoom. 

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

I can maybe try to make it clearer in the output, because it can be a bit confusing when converting from ADS to All like you're doing. So basically ADS to hipfire is first converted using the ADS setup, then the Scope setup is used for the zoom. 

na u good, i just have to read better. But im still confused why i can aim in apex perfect fine and in csgo the sens seems to slow/delayed. Can this be input lag or smth?

3 hours ago, Quackerjack said:

na u good, i just have to read better. But im still confused why i can aim in apex perfect fine and in csgo the sens seems to slow/delayed. Can this be input lag or smth?

have you tried matching the hip fire isntead of your scope , that should help with the drastically different hipfire fov (perceived speed ) matching one scope to hipfire  aint the play

image.png.478906b9105e4bbb2f4f39fe606435dc.png

(just set the sense to 1.29 in both and match csgo default hipfire value) ez life

Edited by fortunate reee
57 minutes ago, mindow said:

I don't know if you checked my message @DPI Wizard, I play on 16:10, i think 1.6 coefficient monitor distance is the best. Is it possible on Apex Legends with a certain fov ?

sens: 1.4; res: 1728x1080; no multiplier

read the instructions pls , you can find the way to do that there (id still recommend 0% for the scopes)

Edited by fortunate reee
17 hours ago, Quackerjack said:

I tried this before i prefer matching all with MDH 0% now. I also make it like 1 zoom apex fov is hipfire fov for csgo so the sensitivity should be excat the same.

unless you run around with your ads 100% of the time id still go for hipfire match at 0% same fov  (i go from desktop to hipfire/ads tho so each their own)