My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

Steel Hunters

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

IMPORTANT

Hello guys,

First post after a long, long break. I've attached a reg fix that works for win 10 (certain versions see bellow) and 8 (will edit it when I have it for 7) at 100% scale & wps 6

What it does, is unlike Markc fix it actually removes the entire acceleration your system exhibits, markc is pretty much a meme since it removes it just from one entry.

Happy fraggin,
Munty

ps: send some love to this guy: Zoyata#7364 (discord)

EDIT1: In some w10 versions even raw input in games is still bad as follows:
1507 -> requires mousefix
1511 -> requires mousefix
1607 -> i dont know?!
1703 -> i dont know
1709 -> mouse will occasionally spin out without the fix
1803 -> fixed bug with not using rawinput in csgo
1809 -> doesnt need mousefix
so 1809 doesnt need any mousefix, 1809 works best AT DEFAULT!
Here's a spreadsheet with what each fix changes: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-vKik4jV354SZdSppTtDW3LvvvrNdC1iT3yDKGp_dw/edit#gid=0

EDIT2: Check this video out if you want all the good stuff that we've been working at - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dE1Dc2JQrY&feature=youtu.be
Someone needed to step up and compile pretty much all the good tweaks that are scattered all over the internet, that "someone" is FR33THY. Join the discord if you want to help or just be up to date with everything.

EDIT3 (4.19.2019): The flat curve should be in use only when playing games that either dont support raw input or you simply play  them without raw input. It should in theory remove the window's acceleration as thats the flatest achievable curve. You can check that out and much more using this little program - https://github.com/TemporaryName/PointerSpeedSetter
That said, you can safely apply it in all win10 versions, (ignore the info thats present at edit1) but make sure you have the default registry  (check the attachments)  as well backed up.

You should either have no mouse fix applied to your registry and play games that have raw input, or use the "flat line" (attached) and play them WITHOUT raw input. The only drawback in playing without raw input (and mouse fix) is that some win10 versions might bug out your mouse input and make it spin out. I urge all you guys to check FR33THY's guide and join our discord, I was helped by many of you here, I want to be of help to some as well.

Much love,
Munty

Zoyata_Mouse_fix.reg

MARKCTOALLKEYS.reg WIN10DEFAULTALLKEYS.reg

Edited by MuntyYy

you should keep your wps at 6, even tho many prefer a lower windows speed and higher DPI. If you keep it at 6, you are good to go.

DPI anything between 400-1600. Most mice have smoothing past a certain threshold.

Edited by MuntyYy

I did a lot of testing:

I get angle-skipping at the edge of the monitor with 400dpi and the corespondending sensivity. With 1600 dpi and a quarter of the sensivity it's fine. I have to use WPS 3 otherwise in-games menus are way too fast.

Edited by WhoCares?

I have a ultra-wide monitor so angle-skipping is more noticeably at the edges of the screen compared to 16:9  (I know pixle-skipping technically doesnt exist, but I still counted the pixels that got skipped when doing the smallest mouse-movement possible.)

In both Apex and Bo4 the difference between 400 and 800 is huuuuge. And between 800 and 1600 it's still noticeable.

Btw, sorry for spaming your post with another topic, but I wont change to WPS 6 ;)

Sure thing, you do you man. The only reason i posted this is cuz for myself and a shit ton more people this reg changed everything. I can play on win10 at about 10000us latency without issues now. The thing that you experience is not due to low DPI, dpi has nothing to do with it. Its in game sensitivity value and how its coded.

Yeah I know in source engine everything above 1.0 sens is just a magnification. With 1600 dpi I am just under 1.0 sens in Apex tho 😅

So my question: Does your fix only works with WPS 6? Or was using WPS 6 just a recommendation  from you to me?

Edited by WhoCares?