Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Game request archive

Planetside 2 Vehicle / Aircraft and especially ADS and Scoped sensitivity would be very useful.

The config values im talking about:

FlightMouseSensitivity=0.575812

VehicleMouseSensitivity=0.347073

ScopedMouseSensitivity=0.347073

ADSMouseSensitivity=0.347073

Im getting older, need a constant experience to build up muscle memory :P

Guest MAKKIEY

Hi,

Great work on this sensitivity application, very useful and gets my star of approval!

Though I just had one question regarding sensitivity between Battlefield 3 & Planetside 2. That is, that if I have a 0.3 sensitivity in BF3, what would my Planetside 2 ADS sensitivity be?

Much appreciated,

MAKKIEY.

• Wizard

I started on Arma 3 several weeks ago, but didn't get it finished. It was put a little on hold and I actually picked up the thread again yesterday right before your post :) I need to re-visit the game at a some point though, as the calculations are not perfect. It might not be noticable, but it bugs me :P The problem is that the engine in Arma 3 is not consistent in how far 1 count moves the crosshair. I don't know it this is a random element they put it on purpose or if it's bad programming, but it makes exact calculations impossible since the movement is a little different each time. This is not acceleration btw, as that never affects just 1 count, only when many comes in a series.

Guest MAKKIEY

Hi,

I've only just recently bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 and was wondering if you could add it the list for all of those simulator fellas out there. I know for me and many others this application is mainly for FPS games, but adding this game would show great support for me and the many others out there who enjoys the 'Simulator Games' genre.

Much appreciated,

MAKKIEY

Guest David Fan

Hello. Great work. Please add Medal of Honor Warfighter. The game is not so popular and maybe I will play it a bit more when my sensitivity is perfect. Thank you. Have a nice day.