Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

@DPI向导 

Hello ,Can you add 'battle royale trainer' in the calculator?it is a FPS game just like pubg. 
I’m not sure whether the fov and sensitivity are the same as pubg,if you can add this game, is it possible to match battle royale trainer to pubg? 
In pubg there isn’t any customerized mode, we can test the sensitivity in Csgo and convert to battle royale trainer and then run some tests and make the adjustment.  
If we can do this, I can use battle royale trainer to practice and test instead of wasting a lot of time in pubg. Looking forward to your response.

:)Thank you~

在5/30/2018 11:49 PM,alisama说:

@ DPI向导 

你好,你可以在计算器中加入'战斗罗伊尔训练师'吗?这是一个FPS游戏,就像pubg一样。 
我不确定FOV和灵敏度是否与pubg相同,如果您可以添加此游戏,是否可以将战斗皇家训练师与pubg进行匹配? 
在pubg中没有任何客制化的模式,我们可以在CSGO中测试灵敏度并转换为战斗罗伊尔训练器,然后运行一些测试并进行调整。  
如果我们能做到这一点,我可以使用战斗罗伊尔训练师来练习和测试,而不是在发泄中浪费大量时间。期待你的回复。

:)谢谢〜

@ DPI向导亲爱的,你能给我答复吗?

Thank you very much

Edited by alisama

I want to ask about the ADS settings for Destiny 2 (again). Would it be possible to add a generic "ADS" setting where you can input a specific zoom amount for the calculation, since Destiny 2 has a whole lot of different ADS zooms ?

Currently, the two options of "Iron sight" and "Red Dot" only account for two weapon classes, and only kind of. "Iron sight" is for sidearms across the board (and SMG's, but with a hard asterisks), but "Red Dot" only accounts for pulse rifles, specifically only pulse rifles with the Red Dot Micro and Red Dot ORS scope option. All 9 weapon classes have their own separate base zoom amount, each with a scope which also has a specific zoom amount. A scout rifle with the lowest possible zoom scope is already a higher zoom than the nightshade with the red dot micro scope. The only weapon classes in Destiny 2 that have a consistent ADS zoom across all weapons in said class are Sidearms, Hand Cannons, Grenade Launchers, and Shotguns - and the last two are almost never used with ADS anyways, which leaves Hand Cannons and Sidearms. 

I'm honestly not sure how the calculation you do is done, so I don't know if simply knowing the ADS zoom values is enough to get the sensitivity. I can only say for sure that you should at least reclassify the current ADS option names to "Sidearms" for Ironsight and "Pulse rifles" for Red Dot, because the current names just do not makes sense for Destiny. 

Hello DPI Wizard.
Is it possible to have an external config file/ program to set the sensitivity in Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising/ Red River ?

I love both games, unfortunately the acceleration and lack of a change in sensitivity makes them unplayable.
So, could you please take a look ?

Keep up the tremendous work,
Cristian