Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

• Wizard
12 hours ago, hejyhej said:

PWND on steam pls

Added now, but note that FOV calculations only works from multiplier. Selecting a different FOV Type does not work until I update some code.

9 hours ago, MuntyYy said:

Hello DPI Wizard.
Is it possible to have an external config file/ program to set the sensitivity in Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising/ Red River ?

I love both games, unfortunately the acceleration and lack of a change in sensitivity makes them unplayable.
So, could you please take a look ?

Keep up the tremendous work,
Cristian

I don't make such tools myself, but if there is one available I'd be more than happy to try it out.

• Wizard
On 11/06/2018 at 21:15, Zanooda said:

@DPI Wizard Could you please add one of the Super Heroes Online Games? 

DC Universe Online

or

City of Heroes

I am sure we have some DC & Marvel fans here, and I really want all of this games with my sensitivity, especially DC Universe Online ❤️

Thank you!

Just checked out DC Universe Online. I can't find a way to set the sensitivity other than the in-game slider with no numerical value. Is there any other way to set the sensitivity? If not it can't really be added since we need to know the sensitivity value.

11 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Just checked out DC Universe Online. I can't find a way to set the sensitivity other than the in-game slider with no numerical value. Is there any other way to set the sensitivity? If not it can't really be added since we need to know the sensitivity value.

Yes sure. I use the Daybreak Lanucher , not the "Steam Version". The Config is located for me here:

"D:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\DC Universe Online\UNREAL3\ENGINE\CONFIG"

the Config FIle is: "BASEINPUT.INI"

and there: "MouseSensitivity=60.0"

[Engine.PlayerInput]
MoveForwardSpeed=1200
MoveStrafeSpeed=1200
LookRightScale=300
LookUpScale=-250
MouseSensitivity=60.0
DoubleClickTime=0.250000
bEnableMouseSmoothing=true

Hope you can manage it with this Information .

But I dont know if its possible to change the Sensitivity true the config file. But you can change it by using the slider in-game and refresh the config file after that. (60.0 is set by default)

Thank you @DPI Wizard !

Edited by maxer1293
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, maxer1293 said:

Yes sure. I use the Daybreak Lanucher , not the "Steam Version". The Config is located for me here:

"D:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\DC Universe Online\UNREAL3\ENGINE\CONFIG"

the Config FIle is: "BASEINPUT.INI"

and there: "MouseSensitivity=60.0"

[Engine.PlayerInput]
MoveForwardSpeed=1200
MoveStrafeSpeed=1200
LookRightScale=300
LookUpScale=-250
MouseSensitivity=60.0
DoubleClickTime=0.250000
bEnableMouseSmoothing=true

Hope you can manage it with this Information .

But I dont know if its possible to change the Sensitivity true the config file. But you can change it by using the slider in-game and refresh the config file after that. (60.0 is set by default)

Thank you @DPI Wizard !

I've tried with both Steam and Daybreak version now, and this file is not updated nor read if sensitivity is changed. The sensitivity is in the .dcoprofile file in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\my games\DC Universe Online\SaveData\[ID], and this file is not readable. I've tried to figure out the hex values in the file, but too much changes in the file when the sensitivity is updated unfortunately.