Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Game request archive

Escape From Tarkov
https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/
Pre-purchase

Hello, this game is already working in the calculator, but I believe it has been some years since it was last updated. New scopes and sights have been added, and the biggest issue for me is Sensitivity 1: Total "Change Turning Speed" is not being calculated correctly. I'm not exactly sure how the calculator works, but in game it is a simple percentage modifier. When I use a calculator to multiply the percentage to I get a different result to what mousesensitivity.com offers. I first noticed this when I felt my sensitivity was too fast in game.

• Wizard
3 hours ago, yejosheph said:

the biggest issue for me is Sensitivity 1: Total "Change Turning Speed" is not being calculated correctly. I'm not exactly sure how the calculator works, but in game it is a simple percentage modifier. When I use a calculator to multiply the percentage to I get a different result to what mousesensitivity.com offers. I first noticed this when I felt my sensitivity was too fast in game.

Are you sure you are entering the correct values? For instance a total change turning speed of 10% will make your 360 distance 10% longer.

3 hours ago, yejosheph said:

Hello, this game is already working in the calculator, but I believe it has been some years since it was last updated. New scopes and sights have been added

I need the SPT version to be updated before I can add new scopes, and it is currently lagging behind quite a bit :(

22 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Are you sure you are entering the correct values? For instance a total change turning speed of 10% will make your 360 distance 10% longer.

I need the SPT version to be updated before I can add new scopes, and it is currently lagging behind quite a bit :(

I'm not sure if there has been some sort of changes with the most recent patch, but I'll use this loadout which is totals 18% change in turning speed as an example.

I wish to convert my monitor distance from CS2 to Tarkov, with similar FOVs. Here is link to my calculation. I understand that the calculation process was done by dividing current sensitivity by (100-change in turning speed), but when applied in game, it feels faster than it should be. Is there any way to verify this scientifically? Another issue is the calculation of the Elcan SpecterDR: Link. There is no way it should be this fast? It has less zoom than the Vudu and more than a Holo; yet why does it have the highest sensitivity out of them all; instead of being somewhere in the middle? I theorize its true sensitivity should be similar to the Valday PS320, which is basically its counterpart in game.

image.thumb.png.bb08c76ee3bcaa2bcb80b5976c211f7a.png

Edited by yejosheph
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, yejosheph said:

I'm not sure if there has been some sort of changes with the most recent patch, but I'll use this loadout which is totals 18% change in turning speed as an example.

I wish to convert my monitor distance from CS2 to Tarkov, with similar FOVs. Here is link to my calculation. I understand that the calculation process was done by dividing current sensitivity by (100-change in turning speed), but when applied in game, it feels faster than it should be. Is there any way to verify this scientifically?

Just tested it now, and it seems like they have finally removed this terrible mechanic. So just enter 0 for now until I get it verified and updated.

9 hours ago, yejosheph said:

Another issue is the calculation of the Elcan SpecterDR: Link. There is no way it should be this fast? It has less zoom than the Vudu and more than a Holo; yet why does it have the highest sensitivity out of them all; instead of being somewhere in the middle?

If you are thinking about the sensitivity value, there's absolutely no relation between the zoom and the sensitivity value in this game, which is why it's so complicated to analyze each and every scope.
tarkovscopes.png

• Wizard
6 hours ago, TonixCxy said:

Name: Rainbow Six Siege 

Can you update the sens converter, its not accurate anymore

What is not accurate? Nothing has changed as far as I know, the old scopes are still in there for reference only so people can check their old sensitivity :)

On 4/2/2024 at 4:54 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Just tested it now, and it seems like they have finally removed this terrible mechanic. So just enter 0 for now until I get it verified and updated.

If you are thinking about the sensitivity value, there's absolutely no relation between the zoom and the sensitivity value in this game, which is why it's so complicated to analyze each and every scope.
tarkovscopes.png

Thanks for verifying! In regards to the Elcan scope, I meant its FOV. The calculated sensitivity seems to be erroneous, as it is identical to the result for weapons with no attachments (iron sights). The scope's FOV when aiming down sights is less than a Holo, more than a Vudu, so it shouldn't be same as iron sights.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, yejosheph said:

Thanks for verifying! In regards to the Elcan scope, I meant its FOV. The calculated sensitivity seems to be erroneous, as it is identical to the result for weapons with no attachments (iron sights). The scope's FOV when aiming down sights is less than a Holo, more than a Vudu, so it shouldn't be same as iron sights.

I see what you mean now, there was indeed a mistake in the FOV for this one. I've updated it now :)

On 4/4/2024 at 7:25 PM, DPI Wizard said:

I see what you mean now, there was indeed a mistake in the FOV for this one. I've updated it now :)

Thanks a lot! When you have time could you take a look at the SIG TANGO6T 1-6x24? The new SPT 3.8.0 has been released too.