Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

Posted February 23, 2015 (page 19, can't copy quote with quotes already in it, sry)

There was warhammer 40k: space marine request, and it was added to upcoming list... I fear online will go down soon, so I was hoping...
Is it will be added at all? 
oh, and what about Warhammer 40k: Ethernal Crusade? So many requests, but none of them is replied (at least what I found, maybe I'm just not searching good enough)...
It will be wounderful to know will it ever be added :)

• Wizard
On 7/10/2017 at 5:19 PM, deltap said:

Don't know if this has been suggested yet but I'd love for you to add Black Desert Online

On 7/16/2017 at 2:12 AM, HnKi said:

Requesting Black Desert Online.

I've been looking at Black Desert Online, at it seems a bit tricky to add. The combination of all the different view distances combined with the adjustable FOV makes a sensible calculation very hard to do. In addition it has some negative acceleration.

Hey, could you add S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (and Clear Sky as well if possible)? So far there's only S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.

Would be awesome because I bought the franchise on the recent steam sale :)

Edit: Off-topic but can you tell me how I can change my profile picture? I've never set one to begin with so I've no idea why I have the current one, is it linked to something?

Edited by Alcatraz